Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6?

+9
C. J.
John
IcemanBry
Neoxon
zelda_master_timmy
Drakose
Levi
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Link
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you?

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6?

Post by IcemanBry Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Did anyone see the gamespot review of the conduit?! They gave it a 6.5........ Thanx Gamespot! lol
IcemanBry
IcemanBry
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6?

Post by John Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:25 pm

IcemanBry wrote:Did anyone see the gamespot review of the conduit?! They gave it a 6.5........ Thanx Gamespot! lol
those noobs.
John
John
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:07 pm

After playing through campaign, getting all the achievements, and playing a ton of matches online, I have come to the conclusion that it's all relative.

What I mean is that, apart from this being a game for the Wii, it deserves much lower than an 8.6. But when looking at what other consoles and other non-Wii games have to offer online-wise, The Conduit is not on par. The friend system is helpful, but nothing special. The inability to send game invites to online friends is disgraceful. The mad glitching that has occurred is horrible (especially since HVS initially said there would be no patchwork/system updates). The lack of a party system is despicable. If, say, myself and five of my good friends want to play together against six other unlucky gents in a RANKED match, it makes it virtually impossible-- seeing as how all six of us would spend an hour trying to get in the same lobby, much less getting lucky enough to be on the same team.

I feel like IGN's review was very campaign-focused. Sure, he talked about the multiplayer facet, but said nothing of the horrible system of things online. In that respect, it deserved about an even 8, or so.

These are just my thoughts, as other gamers will differ on what the high or low points are of this game. But the fact that I have a 360, where the party system is quick, easy, and effective, makes The Conduit's offering--while fun and nothing short of addictive at times--a little frustrating.
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by zeldafreak76 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:47 pm

I think it deserved atleast 9.2 If only there were more campain missions...
zeldafreak76
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 pm

C. J. wrote:After playing through campaign, getting all the achievements, and playing a ton of matches online, I have come to the conclusion that it's all relative.

What I mean is that, apart from this being a game for the Wii, it deserves much lower than an 8.6. But when looking at what other consoles and other non-Wii games have to offer online-wise, The Conduit is not on par. The friend system is helpful, but nothing special. The inability to send game invites to online friends is disgraceful. The mad glitching that has occurred is horrible (especially since HVS initially said there would be no patchwork/system updates). The lack of a party system is despicable. If, say, myself and five of my good friends want to play together against six other unlucky gents in a RANKED match, it makes it virtually impossible-- seeing as how all six of us would spend an hour trying to get in the same lobby, much less getting lucky enough to be on the same team.

I feel like IGN's review was very campaign-focused. Sure, he talked about the multiplayer facet, but said nothing of the horrible system of things online. In that respect, it deserved about an even 8, or so.

These are just my thoughts, as other gamers will differ on what the high or low points are of this game. But the fact that I have a 360, where the party system is quick, easy, and effective, makes The Conduit's offering--while fun and nothing short of addictive at times--a little frustrating.

But remember, Xbox Live is basically the god of online.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Link wrote:
C. J. wrote:After playing through campaign, getting all the achievements, and playing a ton of matches online, I have come to the conclusion that it's all relative.

But remember, Xbox Live is basically the god of online.

Ah, yes. BUT

To me, it all boils down to what COULD have been. Sad times.
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:52 am

No I think IGN's score was actually TOO high. This game is filled with glitches, like the infamous spawn glitch. It takes FOREVER to get into a match without getting spawn glitched. But once you get pass the spawn glitch, the game is pretty fun. The guns are balanced and plus you dont have to lag shoot. BUT, The Conduit gets ridiculously boring FAST. The random people online are usually just nubs even if they are goldies, and its insanely hard to play with friends since there is no team system at all. This game had a lot of potential but it was ruined by the glitches and how boring the game can get. I think this game deserves an 8 or lower.
Dark
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:09 am

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 Boxxy_yous_trollin

~UND1
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:27 pm

I played the game and I have to say.... It's fun when it works.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Link wrote:I played the game and I have to say.... It's fun when it works.

I agree
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:27 pm

LOL@ UND editing my post. I just said the game sucked. I did what the thread asked me to.

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 Untitled1
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm

lol @ u replying

If you don't like the game you don't have to come to these forums anymore.

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? - Page 2 Cat
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't have to come to this forum just for the game. Maybe I come to socialize with the members, or maybe to help ZMT run a few things. You never what my motives may be. Now before you try to sound smart, use a little logic next time, k?

Btw, you suck at trolling. LOL
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:11 pm

+1
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 pm

jjvirus wrote:I don't have to come to this forum just for the game. Maybe I come to socialize with the members, or maybe to help ZMT run a few things. You never what my motives may be. Now before you try to sound smart, use a little logic next time, k?

don't give Boxxy the satifaction. Her dumbass self.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 pm

jjvirus wrote:I don't have to come to this forum just for the game. Maybe I come to socialize with the members, or maybe to help ZMT run a few things. You never what my motives may be. Now before you try to sound smart, use a little logic next time, k?

LOL WUT I'm not trolling u were. You haven't posted a single positive thing about this game.
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 am

It's clear to me you don't know the definition of what a troll is. Look it up, I know you're smart enough to at least do that.

And why should I post anything positive about this game if I don't like it? I'm just answering what the OP wanted to know. I gave him my answer and went on my way, but you had to edit it for whatever reason it was.

You're just butthurt because I was extremely blunt in your "I got banned" thread and said I found it funny. Deal with it and stop crying about it.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Wikipedia wrote: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response

I don't think you understand. This is a clan for The Conduit. For people who enjoy it and wish to play it with others. There is no reason for you to come here and bash the game.

Also I'm unbanned from IGN lol
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:02 pm

No, I understand completely on what the point of this forum is for. You obviously didn't see my previous post(s). You don't know my motives for being here, and they're none of your business. You don't know if I'm helping with something on the forum like Drak is, helping out ZMT with something clan related, or maybe I just love you guys so much I think it'd be nice to talk with y'all. Like I said already, no one else seems to have an issue with me except for you, so hop off my nuts and stop arguing with me.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 pm

jjvirus and UND, just stop. Settle this through PM or Chat. You're the ones who have become spammers now.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Link wrote:jjvirus and UND, just stop. Settle this through PM or Chat. You're the ones who have become spammers now.

lulz wtf You have more posts than both of us
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Link wrote:jjvirus and UND, just stop. Settle this through PM or Chat. You're the ones who have become spammers now.

Thanks for caring, but I'll have to decline your request. Majority of the posts on this forum are spam anyway.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:01 pm

jjvirus wrote:

Thanks for caring, but I'll have to decline your request. Majority of the posts on this forum are spam anyway.

But how? Most of my post are defindently not spam, at least according to the admin.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:17 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
jjvirus wrote:

But how? Most of my post are defindently not spam, at least according to the admin.

zmt is on massive amounts of crack atm, otherwise he wouldn't be playing pokenet. And yes, alot of your posts are considered spam, at least the ones I've seen. Simply because posts such as "Thank you very much _______" are longer than 3 words, but still aren't considered meaningful. There are alot of other examples but I'm not going to go into that.
Drakose
Drakose
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 am

Drakose wrote:

zmt is on massive amounts of crack atm, otherwise he wouldn't be playing pokenet. And yes, alot of your posts are considered spam, at least the ones I've seen. Simply because posts such as "Thank you very much _______" are longer than 3 words, but still aren't considered meaningful. There are alot of other examples but I'm not going to go into that.

This.

A lot of the posts you make in threads are either non-related to the topic at hand, or just plain stupid. Others have claimed to see it as well, so saying you don't would be either a lie, or again, a sign of stupidity.

Good game, sir.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next