Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6?

+9
C. J.
John
IcemanBry
Neoxon
zelda_master_timmy
Drakose
Levi
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Link
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you?

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? I_vote_lcap40%Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? I_vote_lcap60%Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? Empty Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6?

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Do you think so? I think they deserve a higher one: 8.9.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/996/996847p1.html
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? Empty Re: Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 pm

While it was good, I agree that they should have scored it to at least a 9.0. But it's still a great and detailed review.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6? Empty Re: Do you think that The Conduit deserved a higher or lower score then 8.6?

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 pm

I think it should have gotten a little higher, but I'll have to play to find out.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:While it was good, I agree that they should have scored it to at least a 9.0. But it's still a great and detailed review.

I know . tongue At least it earned a Editors Choice.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Link wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:While it was good, I agree that they should have scored it to at least a 9.0. But it's still a great and detailed review.

I know . tongue At least it earned a Editors Choice.

That's great news!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 pm

I know right, I've played editor's choice games, they are usually really good. But I guess that's why its editor's choice.

And you know what, they actually said the storyline was good! I'm very happy about that. This review has made my day. All the things they criticized were things HVS will probably fix in TC 2.

Yes! (as Captain Falcon says it)
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Levi wrote:I know right, I've played editor's choice games, they are usually really good. But I guess that's why its editor's choice.

And you know what, they actually said the storyline was good! I'm very happy about that. This review has made my day. All the things they criticized were things HVS will probably fix in TC 2.

Expect the sequel to be the ultimate first-person shooter.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Levi wrote:I know right, I've played editor's choice games, they are usually really good. But I guess that's why its editor's choice.

Lol'd at the "Yes!" XD
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:

Yeah, even better then The Grinder. But then again, the sequel might not come out for another 2-3 years. They still have The Grinder and Gladiator AD to finish.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Link wrote:

Yeah, even better then The Grinder. But then again, the sequel might not come out for another 2-3 years. They still have The Grinder and Gladiator AD to finish.

I predict the game will start development on October, 2010 and finish for Haloween in 2012. Game will be anounnced on Q1 2011. Just an prediction.

Last edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Link wrote:

I predict the game will start development on October, 2010 and finish for Haloween in 2012. Game will be anounnced on Q1 2009. Just an prediction.

I think you meant Q1 2010.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:20 am

Although theres no way to tell yet, readers review was a 9.3 which in my opinion was pretty accurate,
Drakose
Drakose
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

Drakose123 wrote:Although theres no way to tell yet, readers review was a 9.3 which in my opinion was pretty accurate,

Yes, but those were either people really hyped up or flamers.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Link wrote:
Drakose123 wrote:Although theres no way to tell yet, readers review was a 9.3 which in my opinion was pretty accurate,

And the game just came out!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Link wrote:

And the game just came out!

If you actually look further into the reviews there's a flamer who rated it 0.0

A lot of people counter acted though and rated it ten.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:36 pm

I dont care for review scores, Im my only reviewer, and thats it xP
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:40 pm

zelda_master_timmy wrote:I dont care for review scores, Im my only reviewer, and thats it xP

That works too. Razz
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 pm

zelda_master_timmy wrote:I dont care for review scores, Im my only reviewer, and thats it xP

So independent, aren't we? I guess that makes sense though. I have thought some games to be awesome, but receive mediocre scores. For example, Luigi's Mansion, that game was so cool and the storyline and concepts were pretty original. It was just fun to play as Luigi through a full 3d adventure.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:29 am

It's fine how it is.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:38 pm

I changed my vote, I now think it should have scored a bit lower, idk, I'm ambivalent towards this game now because I am constantly comparing it to the Halo series, and I should stop.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Levi wrote:I changed my vote, I now think it should have scored a bit lower, idk, I'm ambivalent towards this game now because I am constantly comparing it to the Halo series, and I should stop.

8.4?
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Neoxon wrote:
Levi wrote:I changed my vote, I now think it should have scored a bit lower, idk, I'm ambivalent towards this game now because I am constantly comparing it to the Halo series, and I should stop.

8.4?

These are the type of posts that I hate. This is a prime example of a too short post, WTH, is 8.4 supposed to mean? Explain D*mn it!
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Levi wrote:
Neoxon wrote:

8.4?

These are the type of posts that I hate. This is a prime example of a too short post, WTH, is 8.4 supposed to mean? Explain D*mn it!

I mean do you mean The Conduit deserved an 8.4? Sorry about it not being too short.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:34 am

Oh, lol, sorry for acting harsh earlier, it was all in good cheer.

And I'm not even sure about an 8.4 anymore, perhaps lower. I think the major thing that is preventing me from ditching the conduit is that it's the best shooter on wii, its controls, and the carbonizer XD.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Well, now that I've played the game, I would give it a little lower of a score. However, just a little worse then a 8.6. Look forward to my review of The Conduit!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next