Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think will be The Conduit's MP40?

+7
Neoxon
Josh6499
zelda_master_timmy
Levi
Super Smash Bros. Fan
UND1SPUT3D_1
Link
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think will be The Conduit's MP40? Empty What do you think will be The Conduit's MP40?

Post by Link Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Personally, I think the MP40 users basically ruined my COD: WAW experience. So, what do think will be the MP40 of The Conduit?
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What do you think will be The Conduit's MP40? Empty Re: What do you think will be The Conduit's MP40?

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Carbonizer (is that spelled right)
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

What do you think will be The Conduit's MP40? Empty Re: What do you think will be The Conduit's MP40?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Link wrote:Personally, I think the MP40 users basically ruined my COD: WAW experience. So, what do think will be the MP40 of The Conduit?

What are the MP40 users?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:33 am

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:Carbonizer (is that spelled right)

I haven't even used one yet, I think its gonna be the TPC launcher or the Carbonizer. However, these are rare weapons so idk.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:00 am

Most weapons seem to kill in one hit if they are charged and hit in the body or head area. So Im not sure yet. I think the rockets are the most abusable gun so far. Not sure..
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 am

No, it takes too long to reload (R.L.). I think the Strike Rifle is the most versitile I've seen. There aren't the same issues as in WAW because all of the weapons have perfect accuracy. The most annoying for me has been getting punched!
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 am

Link wrote:Personally, I think the MP40 users basically ruined my COD: WAW experience. So, what do think will be the MP40 of The Conduit?

WHAT? You didn't slaughter MP40 users because they were using it? That's what I did. I didn't even like the MP40, too inaccurate in rapid fire. That's why noobs use it, they get more kills with a less accurate gun because they suck at aiming. They just spray all over the place and hope they hit you. Give me the *Praaap praap praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap* of the PPSH with a box mag. So satisfying and deadly accurate. Little bursts are key. MP40 is for NOOBS! They could kill you that easy?
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:47 am

Josh6499 wrote:

WHAT? You didn't slaughter MP40 users because they were using it? That's what I did. I didn't even like the MP40, too inaccurate in rapid fire. That's why noobs use it, they get more kills with a less accurate gun because they suck at aiming. They just spray all over the place and hope they hit you. Give me the *Praaap praap praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap* of the PPSH with a box mag. So satisfying and deadly accurate. Little bursts are key. MP40 is for NOOBS! They could kill you that easy?

I did, I used a Thompson with Stopping Power. But I don't use rapid fire because it's sort of cheating.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:45 am

zelda_master_timmy wrote:Most weapons seem to kill in one hit if they are charged and hit in the body or head area. So Im not sure yet. I think the rockets are the most abusable gun so far. Not sure..

I did a Rocket Launcher battle with CJ & his friend, & I say it will be abused a lot.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Neoxon wrote:
zelda_master_timmy wrote:Most weapons seem to kill in one hit if they are charged and hit in the body or head area. So Im not sure yet. I think the rockets are the most abusable gun so far. Not sure..

I did a Rocket Launcher battle with CJ & his friend, & I say it will be abused a lot.

Yeah, RL was pretty abused in COD too.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Link wrote:
Josh6499 wrote:

I did, I used a Thompson with Stopping Power. But I don't use rapid fire because it's sort of cheating.

How is it cheating?
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Josh6499 wrote:
Link wrote:
Josh6499 wrote:

How is it cheating?

Modification to controller, and fast shooting speeds.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:50 pm

The Carbonizer is gonna get spammed; however, it takes a good bit of accuracy to use it effectively. The RL will get abused, but the TCP (or TPC) Launcher will also be spammed to death. But in fairness, it is a fun gun.

I guess any of the launchers/explosive weapons will be overused, but the chargeable weapons are counters, if you can hit them with the charged shot.
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:49 pm

All right I've used all of these weapons except the Carbonizer and here is what I say.

RL - It actually isnt that bad. You need to have actually some decent aim for a one hit kill.

TPC Launcher- Really powerful, tough to aim, I did get a headshot with it, lol.

Warp Pistol - This thing just owns. I love it. It's the strike rifle except better. But not cheap

MP5- hands down worst weapon in the game

SPAS12- really strong, but not too cheap, you can one hit kill with a perfect chest shot at close range

Strike Rifle- takes some real skill to get good with

De-atomizer- by far, my best weapon, and I think maybe the best in the game. If you hit with the charge shot, it brings health down to one more hit, or it might even kill in one go.

Grenades, not even close to spammable, really hard to aim.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:29 pm

I can aim grenades really easily, but I agree with the rest.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:19 am

I haven't master grenade yet. But yeah, the Strike Rifle is very tough to use, but I've been doing a lot of practice with it. It is a badass gun!

And the Deatomizer is just as good-- especially if can hit your opponent with the charged orbs.

TPC has the greatest potential of getting spammed, since it does damage without a direct hit. And the Warp Pistol is amazing! I was getting kills last night by banking shots off the walls behind and beside enemies.
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:14 pm

I think when I get the game, I'll try the Warp Pistol, and the Strike Rifle.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:45 pm

I love the warp pistol, I snipe with it XD
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptid Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:03 pm

well strike rifle charge is super hard to aim X

warp pistol isnt as strong and takes alot of shots to bring someone down. unless you hit them with it charged. but it doesnt make it spammable X

TPC is overrated. i havent been killed by it and its got a slow rate of fire. and has a habit of hitting the ceiling. X

R.L. is most likely to get spammed. every noob picks exsplosive and everyone starts with rocket launcher. then its a game of how fast can you use all you ammo. $$$

de-atomizer prolly going to be spammed but not that bad since you have to aim well with it. that charge shot kills with one hit if all 3 shots hit. but you need to be the right distance away and you gotta have room on both sides of you. also you gotta hit with the middle shot. $$$

carbonizer is diffucult to aim and once you kill someone it shuts off. instead of continuing the beam. and you need to keep it on them. small clip sizes. but if used right its uber.X

scar has a scope and i have been killed from really far away with it. considering its very mundane most dont take notice of it. so it prolly wont get spammed. also the 3 shot burst its annoying. *poppoppop* wait wait *poppoppop* that space ruins it.X

usp45. its just a pistol. thats about it. but its good if you have stellar aim. headshots left and right.X

hive cannon. cool look/name. high fire rate. but weak damage and hard to aim. unless there is a room full of enemies and you twist it to as wide as you can you aint gonna do squat with it.X

mk5? its crap unless youre right behind themXXxXX

shrieker. i havent seen this one on line. but its hard to hit them if you miss them the first go

shotgun. SPAM ALERT SPAM ALERT SPAM ALERT. but only up close$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 pm

The best weapon is the strike rifle, its deadly at any range, has a scope, and can be shot rapidly, and its mine <3
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:31 am

^CRYPTID

That's a great assessment. I feel the same way. RL battles are almost like man with the golden gun in Bond.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "...wide as it will go,..." with the hive cannon
Am I missing something?
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:27 pm

For the scar you can tap the fire button instead of holding it and the 3 shot burst will go much faster.

I go de-atomizer for long range-mid range and the switch to shotgun for close range or the usp45, it really does good dmg and has really good accuracy
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Josh6499 wrote:^CRYPTID

That's a great assessment. I feel the same way. RL battles are almost like man with the golden gun in Bond.

Am I missing something?

When using the hive cannon you can twist the wii mote to make the stream of bugs larger or smaller
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by tracer11 Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 am

I def say the Deatomizer.... i suck with the gun, but everyone rocks, and if there are no obstacles for me to use, its lights out. I hate starting with that gun, i always switch to the USP
tracer11
tracer11
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:34 am

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:
Josh6499 wrote:^CRYPTID

Am I missing something?

When using the hive cannon you can twist the wii mote to make the stream of bugs larger or smaller

It fires bugs? WTF? I figured that twisting deal out today. That makes it fire faster as well. If you want the hive canno to be effective, you have to tap repeatedly, not hold the trigger. You can fire it much faster on the accurate tilt this way. Actually ridiculously powerful if you can hit with it.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum