Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*CLAN*IGN Shall rule Gamebattles!!!

+12
2kpwn4r
rickthestick2
pizzapie7
Josh6499
jjvirus
Neoxon
UND1SPUT3D_1
Darthwookie86
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Levi
zelda_master_timmy
John
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*CLAN*IGN Shall rule Gamebattles!!! Empty *CLAN*IGN Shall rule Gamebattles!!!

Post by John Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:11 pm

While it may be called team ign I'm thinking, "hey, maybe some of us like to be competitive". so with the merge of Klankaos I'm going to make a new team for the gamebattles network called Clan Ign. Now I still need your approval so WHOS WITH ME!!!!

If this goes though please sign up for Gamebattles.com
John
John
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

*CLAN*IGN Shall rule Gamebattles!!! Empty Re: *CLAN*IGN Shall rule Gamebattles!!!

Post by zelda_master_timmy Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Sounds cool to me
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

*CLAN*IGN Shall rule Gamebattles!!! Empty Re: *CLAN*IGN Shall rule Gamebattles!!!

Post by Levi Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:17 pm

wait what? we merged with kaos? why?
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Levi wrote:wait what? we merged with kaos? why?
need members... and merge just means take there people, nothing will change XD. I was already in that clan. Its only like 3 people.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:36 pm

I disapprove of this. We already got more then enough members, we need to train with what we already have. We should forget about the merger for awhile.

However, merging with other IGN clans would be a great idea, especially since most if not all of us are from IGN.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I disapprove of this. We already got more then enough members, we need to train with what we already have. We should forget about the merger for awhile.

However, merging with other IGN clans would be a great idea, especially since most if not all of us are from IGN.
hypocritical? Look they have experiance and know how to handle all this stuff.
Its also optional, I don't want to force people into playing in the competitive department of team ign
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:45 pm

KlanKaos is the reason for doing this.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:49 pm

I never said this was happening yet, I said that Im going to talk over this decision with other members before its finalized.

We have over 30 members but an average of 6 posts per day this Month. More members CAN be a good thing. If its not, we can always revert back to how it is now. As a clan I need peoples opinions and such.
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 pm

zelda_master_timmy wrote:I never said this was happening yet, I said that Im going to talk over this decision with other members before its finalized.

We have over 30 members but an average of 6 posts per day this Month. More members CAN be a good thing. If its not, we can always revert back to how it is now. As a clan I need peoples opinions and such.
I never said it was going to happen. Some people just get eager.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwookie86 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:55 am

I dont think we should merge. We have enough people as it is. We can also still be competitive without being on gamebattles.
Darthwookie86
Darthwookie86
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:07 am

John wrote:While it may be called team ign I'm thinking, "hey, maybe some of us like to be competitive". so with the merge of Klankaos I'm going to make a new team for the gamebattles network called Clan Ign. Now I still need your approval so WHOS WITH ME!!!!

If this goes though please sign up for Gamebattles.com

Who the **** decided on this. I had no idea thanks for keeping everyone informed
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 am

Darthwookie86 wrote:I dont think we should merge. We have enough people as it is. We can also still be competitive without being on gamebattles.
How many good ones? XD they are the ones who will find us matches. since we have so many people we may make multiple ranks of teams.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:21 am

I do like to be compeative, but we should save the merger for later, if ZMT approves it at all.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:41 am

Sounds good, but not now.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Neoxon wrote:Sounds good, but not now.
why not? You could probably join it when ever you want, that is if it does get approval. Like I have been saying its going to be completly optional. So if you feel like now isn't the right time, just wait until it is.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:34 am

Looks like very few are in favor of the merge, I don't see why you continue to defend your case =/

Gamebattles is TRASH. The site is infested with tons of players who lie and cheat about results, which in the end does nothing but frustrate the player(s). If you want to ENJOY playing the game on a competitive level, find a different site, or find another clan to have a war with, but DO NOT go to Gamebattles.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 am

Like what site?
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 pm

I'm not sure exactly. Seeing as I care very little for this game anymore, I don't really look up/for any sites that would have any competition(s) for us or any of our members. If one comes up and hasn't been shared with the rest of the forum, I'll be sure to post it. All I'm saying is don't waste your time with Gamebattles.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Well I have played for GB a bit. So far no complants. I use it to find clan wars.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am

Clan matches are really fun. Gives me a reason to actually care about this mediocre game. Man I hate this game. I keep on realizing I haven't played in a few days, so I put the disc back in the Wii. Then I wait for 10 minutes to get in a match. When it finally "loads", it glitches out. Woo hoo, look at that gun spin!

Power. Eject. Different game.

I don't think I've actually played 2 whole matches in the last 2 weeks. Rogue Leader, one of the GameCube launch games has been super fun though! I can't get over how pretty it is compared to most of the Wii games I've played. Especially similar games like Heatseaker and Blazing Angels that look like steaming feces laden garbage in comparison to this game that was released in 2001. I don't see any games coming that look any good in the next few months either. Time to dust off my old classics. Again. Just when I thought the drought was over too.

Bring on the merger!

From your favorite pessimist,

`'''7'T`' Josh6499
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Josh, You the man. Sega tourny is coming up. We should try to make teams of 4. I'm thinking 3 different teams. This isn't officail, this is just an idea.
Team S
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
Team A
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
Team B
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:29 pm

If I get my game back in time, I am in for the tourney, it's sure to be a blast.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 am

John wrote:Josh, You the man. Sega tourny is coming up. We should try to make teams of 4. I'm thinking 3 different teams. This isn't officail, this is just an idea.
Team S
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
Team A
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
Team B
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)
(not applied)

I hope I an make it.

Team S
John
Levi
Josh6499
(not applied)

Works for me. Very Happy
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 am

I say we're already good enough. But if we go through with the merger, I'll go with it.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:34 am

In terms of the tournament, I'm in.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next