Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should our cap limit be for our clan?

+6
im_a_WMD
UND1SPUT3D_1
C. J.
Levi
Link
Super Smash Bros. Fan
10 posters

Go down

What should the cap of clans members be?

What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_lcap0%What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_lcap10%What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_lcap40%What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_lcap0%What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_lcap40%What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_lcap10%What should our cap limit be for our clan? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

What should our cap limit be for our clan? Empty What should our cap limit be for our clan?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Hello their. The Conduit release is in a few days and we need to decided on a cap limit quick! Hopefully, we'll have some votes our by Tuesday, the day when our poll end and when The Conduit is released. Thank you for voting, I really appreatice it.

I voted for 32, because that's the maximum amount of friends we can have on The Conduit but that we need as many members as possible while staying in the limit.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What should our cap limit be for our clan? Empty Re: What should our cap limit be for our clan?

Post by Link Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 pm

I voted for 16. I'm such a idiot. I actually vote for 24, so we can have 2 full matches.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What should our cap limit be for our clan? Empty Re: What should our cap limit be for our clan?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Link wrote:I voted for 16. I'm such a idiot. I actually vote for 24, so we can have 2 full matches.

Call me an idiot too, because I don't know how to edit polls. But I'll call 24 an vote.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 pm

I say 18, for 3 teams.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Levi wrote:I say 18, for 3 teams.

I say 32, for six teams and two leaders.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:

I change my vote to 32, for 5 teams and 2 leaders.

SSBFan, six teams would mean 36 players, which is over the limit, I think you meant what I said?

If I'm wrong I'm sorry.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Levi wrote:

I change my vote to 32, for 5 teams and 2 leaders.

SSBFan, six teams would mean 36 players, which is over the limit, I think you meant what I said?

If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't thinking right.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:34 pm

I think the higher the cap the harder it'll be to contain the people who try to join after the limit is reached.

It's going to be difficult to do it either way
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:35 pm

24 or 32
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:00 pm

LOL, it'll be wayyyyyyyy too many people after 18. Just because the limit in friends in TC is 32, doesn't mean that we should have 32 members.

I say three teams of 6, and each team has a leader.
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 pm

im_a_WMD wrote:LOL, it'll be wayyyyyyyy too many people after 18. Just because the limit in friends in TC is 32, doesn't mean that we should have 32 members.

I say three teams of 6, and each team has a leader.

thats what I thought but i guess its good to leave room to expand.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:18 am

I think Imma just let people join whenever. So there will be no limit to how many people can join the forum. But Im thinking theres gonna be specific groups who will do the clan wars and such. This will be in a hidden forum.

Basically think of it like a sports team. In baseball there are 9 players on the field and over 100 on the team. 4 Pitchers in a rotation exc.

In Basketball and sometimes Hockey you rotate players midgame.

We can have 100 members and 16 or so who will do most of the serious matches. This will also help find the best players for the clan and keep the forum active (not like we have that issue now though xP).

Any ideas anyone?
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 am

zelda_master_timmy wrote:I think Imma just let people join whenever. So there will be no limit to how many people can join the forum. But Im thinking theres gonna be specific groups who will do the clan wars and such. This will be in a hidden forum.

Basically think of it like a sports team. In baseball there are 9 players on the field and over 100 on the team. 4 Pitchers in a rotation exc.

In Basketball and sometimes Hockey you rotate players midgame.

We can have 100 members and 16 or so who will do most of the serious matches. This will also help find the best players for the clan and keep the forum active (not like we have that issue now though xP).

Any ideas anyone?

All right then, I guess we are going with a larger clan size. I guess its ok since we will still have that inner group that does the more serious stuff.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 am

Awesome, sigs are working now.

And yeah, the more people seems to be the better. We can have a limit on the actual active people and such when we need to.
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:40 pm

I voted 18, 24 sounds good too but IMO 18 would be best cause of the 12 player limit.

If we make the clan bigger than 24 more than half will not play clan wars and i think most guys want to enter this type of match.

With 18 people we can have:

- 1 Elite Team.
- 2 Backup or secondary teams (Gold, Silver or Red i'm thinking like Rogue Squadron :p).
- 3 Team leaders with the Elite Leader being the Clan Leader.
- A player in the Elite Team is ranked "Elite" or "Platinum"
- Players in the gold team will have "Gold" ranking and the others "Silver"

So yeah, we should start small and see how good we can get organized.
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Strife wrote:I voted 18, 24 sounds good too but IMO 18 would be best cause of the 12 player limit.

If we make the clan bigger than 24 more than half will not play clan wars and i think most guys want to enter this type of match.

- 1 Elite Team.
- 2 Backup or secondary teams (Gold, Silver or Red i'm thinking like Rogue Squadron :p).

I'll lead the Elite Team (since I have experience in leadership). Plus the fact that I've been practicing MP3 at my cousin's.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Neoxon wrote:
Strife wrote:I voted 18, 24 sounds good too but IMO 18 would be best cause of the 12 player limit.

- 1 Elite Team.

I'll lead the Elite Team (since I have experience in leadership). Plus the fact that I've been practicing MP3 at my cousin's.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is not an mutiplayer game, but check with Zelda Master Timmy about this.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Neoxon wrote:

- 1 Elite Team.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is not an mutiplayer game, but check with Zelda Master Timmy about this.

I mean shooting, in general.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:01 pm

I'll be a captain. Been practicing on Call of Duty: World at War a lot lately.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Ok, let's get this straight...
Being a sharpshooter and getting an awesome kill count record doesn't make you a leader.

You can have awesome killing skills but if you don't know how to coordinate attacks make strategies, delegate roles and make 6 people including you work as one then you can't be a leader.

Anyone can give orders but only one with leader skills can give them in such a way that you don't complain or ponder if it was the right choise, it's called charisma and few people tend to develop it.
Take for example, Saving Private Ryan, Tom Hanks wasn't the best shooter or the rambo guy that can take a whole army down. He was a simple teacher who knew what to do in combat and how to make a group of strangers work as a team.

My point is the leader doesn't need to be the best at playing online, it helps but if there's a guy who can bring out the best of the team i'll vote for him.
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:21 pm

What Strife said is right.

Also dont base your skill on other FPS games. Its a different game so that dont matter much. New weapons, maps, and game engine, create new strategies, exc...
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah what Strife said... You have to be good at leadership.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rickthestick2 Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 pm

I guess that we should just play the game when it comes out with everyone and then see who we all wouldn't mind 'following'. Then we can make a vote or whatever to see who's the top three charismatic and strategic people and make them the three leaders.
rickthestick2
rickthestick2
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:11 pm

rickthestick2 wrote:I guess that we should just play the game when it comes out with everyone and then see who we all wouldn't mind 'following'. Then we can make a vote or whatever to see who's the top three charismatic and strategic people and make them the three leaders.

Yep. This. Someone will certainly rise up as a logical, cool-minded leader that the others don't mind following.
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down