Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need some serious clan practice...

4 posters

Go down

We need some serious clan practice... Empty We need some serious clan practice...

Post by Dark Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:41 pm

Recently The Ignition (aka Team IGN) has beaten the top clan on GB, but i think it was due to pure luck that we won. So i suggest that we should do some real clan practice. We should make these "games" to improve our skill (taken from clan Critical Damage). For example, red team will focus on dodging bullets, while blue team will try to kill the red team using headshots from using only the scar or Strike Rifle (this is just some bs i thought up while typing this >_>) I would love for this clan to reach the top in GB so i think some clan practice should be set up.

So any thoughts people? Very Happy
Dark
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

We need some serious clan practice... Empty Re: We need some serious clan practice...

Post by 2kpwn4r Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Well I'd have to disagree on pure luck, because game 3 + 4 was not pure luck, game 1 could have been any1's game but game 2 was a slaughter for us =(, and I think we should have a set day and set time for war-like practices every week. For example: Every Friday at 9 p.m. eastern time, all members come to the chat and we can set up different practice matches such as 4v4 team reaper, 5v5 team objective and so on.
2kpwn4r
2kpwn4r
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

We need some serious clan practice... Empty Re: We need some serious clan practice...

Post by Josh6499 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Practice=Good

I thought of a tactic where we all crouch and hide somewhere there is only one entrance and we can hide behind corners. One person will stand to show up on radar and be the bait. The rest will wait for the enemies to run by and kill them from behind! Ambush!

Also, pwn4r, I now love the scar! I didn't realize how quick it kills with head shots, even at close range. Looks like the Spas12 just became obsolete! Thanks for the tip.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2kpwn4r Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Josh6499 wrote:Practice=Good

I thought of a tactic where we all crouch and hide somewhere there is only one entrance and we can hide behind corners. One person will stand to show up on radar and be the bait. The rest will wait for the enemies to run by and kill them from behind! Ambush!

Also, pwn4r, I now love the scar! I didn't realize how quick it kills with head shots, even at close range. Looks like the Spas12 just became obsolete! Thanks for the tip.

Glad i could help Very Happy , practice scoping with the scar and sniping with it while moving from side to side.
2kpwn4r
2kpwn4r
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa0Sin Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 am

guys have a practice everyday and try to make all of them
how does 9PM EST every night sound?
that'll me 7PM for me. >=D
Sa0Sin
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2kpwn4r Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 pm

i guess that sounds good..
2kpwn4r
2kpwn4r
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down