Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the hell is going on with this clan?!?!?

+6
zelda_master_timmy
UND1SPUT3D_1
Neoxon
Levi
jjvirus
Darthwookie86
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What the hell is going on with this clan?!?!? Empty What the hell is going on with this clan?!?!?

Post by Darthwookie86 Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 am

So I have been part of this clan since the beginning of its emergence into the community. Everytime I check this site nothing new is happening. No confirmed practice sessions. No clan wars have been set up. no tryouts to get a spot on the top two teams. I am done with this clan. It was fun for a week or two but then the game came out and nothing happened....wtf people.
Darthwookie86
Darthwookie86
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What the hell is going on with this clan?!?!? Empty Re: What the hell is going on with this clan?!?!?

Post by jjvirus Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 am

You're right.

It'd help if we had more people like you. People that know how to be active on this site, and want to get [censored] done! Oh wait....who are you?
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What the hell is going on with this clan?!?!? Empty Re: What the hell is going on with this clan?!?!?

Post by Levi Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:31 am

jjvirus wrote:You're right.

It'd help if we had more people like you. People that know how to be active on this site, and want to get [censored] done! Oh wait....who are you?

I sense a bit of cynicism in your voice, you really no how to post daggers JJ, lol.

Btw, darkwookie, I thought you were leaving?
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 am

Agreed, we need to practice.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 am

*stands up and applauds*
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 am

Nothing can be done if nobody is on lol

When I announce practice sessions not many people bother to go to the forums and read when a chatbox is conveniently right there xP

Everyone try to be on more ok?
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 pm

I don't mind playing with you guys, ZMT just has to find me on AIM cuz I won't be here unless I see others on, and that never happens. I also don't play on participating in wars, but I'd be glad to train with you guys Smile
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 pm

zelda_master_timmy wrote:Nothing can be done if nobody is on lol

When I announce practice sessions not many people bother to go to the forums and read when a chatbox is conveniently right there xP

Everyone try to be on more ok?

I would love to praticapate in a clan pratice, when is the next one? Schdule it after July 21th.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:24 am

Im starting to hate the game -.-# everytime i start a match online i can't move at all, the controller doesnt respond and i end up rebooting the wii.
Only to get the same problem again!
Ugh..i think i'll go back playing Twilight Princess again lol
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 am

Strife wrote:Im starting to hate the game -.-# everytime i start a match online i can't move at all, the controller doesnt respond and i end up rebooting the wii.

This happens to me also alot, its SUPER ANNOYING
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:59 am

Levi wrote:
Strife wrote:Im starting to hate the game -.-# everytime i start a match online i can't move at all, the controller doesnt respond and i end up rebooting the wii.

This happens to me also alot, its SUPER ANNOYING
suprisingly, it hardly happens to me.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:30 am

I played for the first time in 2 weeks today with John and Zmt. Now normally, I leave games because I become frustrated that I'm losing. Today that wasn't the case. I played 2 games. Joined a FFA mid game with Zmt, then another Marathon. I got bored after playing for about 25 mins, where as I can play Brawl, Pokemon, or Fire Emblem for 2-9 hours in one sitting and not get tired of it. Failure Very Happy
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwookie86 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:54 pm

I was going to leave the clan but I still want to give this a chance. I think it could turn into something good. I just dont have any more patients. There is a sega tournament going on right now that is allowing up to 16 teams to compete. the tournament is late august early september weekend. Why doesnt this clan take part in that. Its too late for me because Ive already made a team of my own. Its a great way to get the clan name out there and let people know who we are. Its a chance to get some real competition for the clan. A chance to recieve the concept art book for the conduit signed by every member from hvs(If you win the tournament each individual on the team gets one). I am all for sticking with the clan. If it takes some action. dont ask people about practices tell people how its going to happen and when. If they dont show then their loss. I agree that people need to be active more but at the same time there isnt anything really going on so there isnt much to check for.
Darthwookie86
Darthwookie86
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 am

Darthwookie86 wrote:I was going to leave the clan but I still want to give this a chance. I think it could turn into something good. I just dont have any more patients. There is a sega tournament going on right now that is allowing up to 16 teams to compete. the tournament is late august early september weekend. Why doesnt this clan take part in that. Its too late for me because Ive already made a team of my own. Its a great way to get the clan name out there and let people know who we are. Its a chance to get some real competition for the clan. A chance to recieve the concept art book for the conduit signed by every member from hvs(If you win the tournament each individual on the team gets one). I am all for sticking with the clan. If it takes some action. dont ask people about practices tell people how its going to happen and when. If they dont show then their loss. I agree that people need to be active more but at the same time there isnt anything really going on so there isnt much to check for.

Thank you for giving this clan a chance. Our team is willing to praticapate, as long as it doesn't require going across the country just to do that. We would like to be able to play in the tournament in the comfort of our home.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:44 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Thank you for giving this clan a chance. Our team is willing to praticapate, as long as it doesn't require going across the country just to do that. We would like to be able to play in the tournament in the comfort of our home.
Well you have no say really but I have made a forumn for this. Go to it and read the latest posts.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Darthwookie86 wrote:I was going to leave the clan but I still want to give this a chance. I think it could turn into something good. I just dont have any more patients. There is a sega tournament going on right now that is allowing up to 16 teams to compete. the tournament is late august early september weekend. Why doesnt this clan take part in that. Its too late for me because Ive already made a team of my own. Its a great way to get the clan name out there and let people know who we are. Its a chance to get some real competition for the clan. A chance to recieve the concept art book for the conduit signed by every member from hvs(If you win the tournament each individual on the team gets one). I am all for sticking with the clan. If it takes some action. dont ask people about practices tell people how its going to happen and when. If they dont show then their loss. I agree that people need to be active more but at the same time there isnt anything really going on so there isnt much to check for.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!? I DON'T GET TO SEE YOU GUYS?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOo

<_< Seriously? I don't think anyone had planned on it, dude.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwookie86 Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:02 pm

the tournament will be taking place in the comfort of everyones homes. and yeah there is a thread about the tournament but did the clan leader make it an official clan ordeal?
Darthwookie86
Darthwookie86
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 pm

jjvirus wrote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!? I DON'T GET TO SEE YOU GUYS?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOo

LOL. We arnt "pros"(aka people with no lifes)
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Darthwookie86 wrote:the tournament will be taking place in the comfort of everyones homes. and yeah there is a thread about the tournament but did the clan leader make it an official clan ordeal?

No, but it would be exciting if we joined the tournament. And if we do, we better put in our best mens (AKA, best players in the clan.).
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Darthwookie86 wrote:the tournament will be taking place in the comfort of everyones homes. and yeah there is a thread about the tournament but did the clan leader make it an official clan ordeal?
I made a forumn about it.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwookie86 Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:13 pm

well people need to act now if you want a team with the best players.
Darthwookie86
Darthwookie86
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Darthwookie86 wrote:well people need to act now if you want a team with the best players.
making multi ranks of teams.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 am

John wrote:
jjvirus wrote:

Zmt is a pro Marth player in Smash. You just called your clan leader a "person with no life". Good job.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:12 pm

jjvirus wrote:
John wrote:
jjvirus wrote:

Zmt is a pro Marth player in Smash. You just called your clan leader a "person with no life". Good job.
he got on MLG 0.o
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:27 pm

John wrote:
jjvirus wrote:
John wrote:
jjvirus wrote:

he got on MLG 0.o

Don't "quote" me on this, but I recall him saying back in the days of competitive Melee (when it was on MLG's roster) he was offered a contract, but had to decline it due to school/parents or something like that. Brawl right now isn't on the roster for MLG, but within the Smash community, he is known to be one of the best Marth players.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next