Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your opinion on The Conduit?

4 posters

Go down

Your opinion on The Conduit

What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_lcap0%What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_lcap0%What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_lcap50%What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_lcap25%What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_lcap25%What is your opinion on The Conduit? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

What is your opinion on The Conduit? Empty What is your opinion on The Conduit?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:33 pm

This is the thread where we discuss our opinions to each other about The Conduit.

Opinions can be from voting to just putting in four words to a fully described review. I'm planning to do an review here that will be initially an exclusive to here and my first review here. Each review will have a title of Nintendo Boy: Game Reviewer as I go over the story, gameplay, music, sound, graphics, the good things about the game, and what needs to fix. In some cases, I'll explain the back story of the game or the franchise it's from. My opinion will be on another thread with my review. When I'm done with the review, I will link this thread to the review in this comment that made this thread.

So, with all that aside, what do you think of The Conduit for the Nintendo Wii? I've set up a poll in case you don't want to comment, but I highly recommend commenting too.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion on The Conduit? Empty Re: What is your opinion on The Conduit?

Post by jjvirus Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 pm

I voted poor. It wasn't worth the hype

/hater
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion on The Conduit? Empty Re: What is your opinion on The Conduit?

Post by Neoxon Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Great, worth my time.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 pm

The Conduit has too many generic aspects to establish itself as a good game. I wouldn't play it if I had something else to play. The only reason it was so anticipated was because it was the one of the only FPS games on the Wii. If it was on any other console, this game would have been unheard of. But I guess it's okay. Not like I have options, anyway. :\
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down