Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What difficulty will you start on?

+10
Link
C. J.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
UND1SPUT3D_1
Strife
Neoxon
Darthwookie86
Levi
HeadShotx3
kickball
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What difficulty will you start on? - Page 3 Empty Re: What difficulty will you start on?

Post by Levi Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Good idea Rick, I'll probably do the same. Getting it in an hour or so, so excited.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

What difficulty will you start on? - Page 3 Empty Re: What difficulty will you start on?

Post by Link Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:49 pm

rickthestick2 wrote:I usually go for the second hardest difficulty setting first. It forces me to become a good player much faster and proves to be a good challenge. And this way, if I beat the game and feel the need to play it again, I'dhave an even harder setting to play on.

That's a good idea since some people said that the enemy's just stand there, waiting to get killed.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:31 am

I started on elevated, and boy, it was harder than I thought. Some parts I could barely get out alive from.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:04 am

I'm actually surprised that I'm the only one doing Low diffculty when I get the game. Oh well, I appreatice your superior skills to mine.

I really need to pratice with Onslaught, an excellent original WiiWare shooter. In fact, it's the first original shooter in any downloadable markets. If you like shooter and wants something to hold you until you get The Conduit, look no further.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm actually surprised that I'm the only one doing Low diffculty when I get the game. Oh well, I appreatice your superior skills to mine.

I really need to pratice with Onslaught, an excellent original WiiWare shooter. In fact, it's the first original shooter in any downloadable markets. If you like shooter and wants something to hold you until you get The Conduit, look no further.

They said Low was hard. The above post.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:42 am

I'm on low.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 pm

[quote="Link"]
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm actually surprised that I'm the only one doing Low diffculty when I get the game. Oh well, I appreatice your superior skills to mine.

Read my review:http://readerreviews.ign.com/rrview/tv/onslaught/14320523/100955/
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:14 pm

I start on the default setting, then each time I play through, I increase the difficulty. It can take a very long time to "beat" a game in this way. Always remember, it's you versus game. If your playing it on easy, chances are you suck. :p
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Josh6499 wrote:I start on the default setting, then each time I play through, I increase the difficulty. It can take a very long time to "beat" a game in this way. Always remember, it's you versus game. If your playing it on easy, chances are you suck. :p

I did easy on COD, and I'm pretty good on online (about 20-40 kills one match).
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Link wrote:

Low is hard? LOL, Levi said it was hard on Elevated.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Link wrote:

Low is hard? LOL, Levi said it was hard on Elevated.

My bad. Very Happy
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptid Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:14 am

anyone else noticed that the difficulties are named after national security levels.

low(blue) whats danger?
gaurded(green) aw a bee stung me.
elevated(yellow) that country is just talking smack but they might go lsu on us.
high(orange) hey kim, is that a rocket?
severe(red) F**K its a rocket.

p.s. i think we are at elevated. kim has been shooting things in the ocean lately. thank god i dont live 1 mile off the coast of korea. Razz he has a short range get it?

poor short kim. why dont they just shoot him already. no one likes him. hes not scary. hes kind of cute in an ugly dog kind a way. in those granny glasses tongue hes just an [censored] really though. hes 3 ft tall and no one can stop him Laughing
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:22 am

cryptid wrote:anyone else noticed that the difficulties are named after national security levels.

low(blue) whats danger?
gaurded(green) aw a bee stung me.
elevated(yellow) that country is just talking smack but they might go lsu on us.
high(orange) hey kim, is that a rocket?
severe(red) F**K its a rocket.

p.s. i think we are at elevated. kim has been shooting things in the ocean lately. thank god i dont live 1 mile off the coast of korea. Razz he has a short range get it?

poor short kim. why dont they just shoot him already. no one likes him. hes not scary. hes kind of cute in an ugly dog kind a way. in those granny glasses tongue hes just an [censored] really though. hes 3 ft tall and no one can stop him Laughing

lol!

(in case you guys were wondering, he is talking about North Korea)
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:27 am

Now that I realized I'm better than I thought I amped it up to High.

My recommendation DONT DO IT.

-extremely difficult

-drudge aim for headshots A LOT

-takes a lot of bullets to kill drudge soldiers (takes 3 melee hits)

But I'm getting used to it, and it does help my multiplayer abilities.

Went 22-3 in a friend TDM Razz
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3