Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What difficulty will you start on?

+10
Link
C. J.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
UND1SPUT3D_1
Strife
Neoxon
Darthwookie86
Levi
HeadShotx3
kickball
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What difficulty will you start on? - Page 2 Empty Re: What difficulty will you start on?

Post by Neoxon Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Neoxon wrote:
Neoxon wrote:
Levi wrote:I just hate that you need Motion Plus, that's more money I need to spend. Motion Plus is how the wii controller should have been when it was released.

The reason why it's required is because it would not work well without it. Get the Tiger Wood PGA Tour 10 or Wii Sport Resort Wii MotionPlus bundled to save money.

Wii Sports Resort is cheaper

Your right about that, but I predict that Tiger Wood PGA Tour 10 will be the better deal, despite costing $59.99 for the Wii MotionPlus bundled. We'll see on July 26, 2009 if Wii Sport Resort gets 80 or above from Metacritics to see which game is the better deal.

True, PGA Tour 10 is awesome.

Too bad I can't get it instantly, but I'm defindently getting it for Christmas.

I'm getting it for my birthday.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What difficulty will you start on? - Page 2 Empty Re: What difficulty will you start on?

Post by C. J. Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Ok, even though you guys got off topic with what single player difficult you would start on...... pirat

I can honestly say that I will probably start at the easiest setting, and play through the single player campaign on each of the five difficulties. The reason I'll start so easy is because I want to mess around with the in-game controller settings-- that way, I can tweak my controls to perfection!
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:51 pm

C. J. wrote:Ok, even though you guys got off topic with what single player difficult you would start on...... pirat

I can honestly say that I will probably start at the easiest setting, and play through the single player campaign on each of the five difficulties. The reason I'll start so easy is because I want to mess around with the in-game controller settings-- that way, I can tweak my controls to perfection!

Good plan
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Strife wrote:Im not into golf games but it's great to see the call that one as the ultimate golf game, might get grand slam tennis tho.
As for wii sports resort...i don't think so, i rather get prime trilogy Razz

And it is, especially since the Wii version is superior to the Xbox 360 and PS3 counterpartners.

I think we strayed from topic too much, shouldn't we get back on topic?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Darthwookie86 wrote:Im going to go with elevated. HVS did mention that you can change the difficulty at any point in the game. So if elevated is too easy i will bump it up a notch...and if too difficult bump down.

This.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Link wrote:
Darthwookie86 wrote:Im going to go with elevated. HVS did mention that you can change the difficulty at any point in the game. So if elevated is too easy i will bump it up a notch...and if too difficult bump down.

This.

Okay, what does "This" mean when your replying to another person thread? Can someone tell me?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Link wrote:

This.

Okay, what does "This" mean when your replying to another person thread? Can someone tell me?

It means that they agree.

BTW Ima start on the easiest difficulty, tweak controls, and then own online.
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:47 am

im_a_WMD wrote:
Link wrote:

This.

This.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 pm

This.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Um, This?
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Levi wrote:Um, This?

We use that on IGN regularly (Me being one of the exceptions), it means you quote someone else quote and agree with them. Makes sense?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:40 pm

We use that on IGN regularly (Me being one of the exceptions), it means you quote someone else quote and agree with them. Makes sense?

All right, I assumed that, but I didn't want to start using it and then end up looking stupid if I thought it meant the wrong thing. Thx
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Levi wrote:

All right, I assumed that, but I didn't want to start using it and then end up looking stupid if I thought it meant the wrong thing. Thx

Your welcome. I didn't know either until yesterday.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:54 pm

As for the campaign, I just hope there is some variety, epic boss battles, and that its better than Halo 3's campaign.

P.S. I like the WAshington DC trailer. Fighting through the white house is gonna be fun.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Levi wrote:As for the campaign, I just hope there is some variety, epic boss battles, and that its better than Halo 3's campaign.

P.S. I like the WAshington DC trailer. Fighting through the white house is gonna be fun.

Which makes me wonder. Why isn't Barack Obama mentioned? He's the president of the United State!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Lol if they mentioned Obama theyd get in some kind of trouble with the govt.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:07 am

im_a_WMD wrote:
Link wrote:

This.

This.
That
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:56 pm

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:
im_a_WMD wrote:
Link wrote:

This.

This.
That

scratch
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Levi wrote:
UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:
im_a_WMD wrote:
Link wrote:

This.

This.
That

scratch

This.
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Levi wrote:As for the campaign, I just hope there is some variety, epic boss battles, and that its better than Halo 3's campaign.

I second that
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Levi wrote:
UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:
im_a_WMD wrote:
Link wrote:

This.

This.
That

scratch

lol
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Now, I'm tempted to go to Level 3.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am

do u get better unlockables for the harder difficulties?
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:42 am

Levi wrote:do u get better unlockables for the harder difficulties?

Don't know for sure.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rickthestick2 Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:40 pm

I usually go for the second hardest difficulty setting first. It forces me to become a good player much faster and proves to be a good challenge. And this way, if I beat the game and feel the need to play it again, I'dhave an even harder setting to play on.
rickthestick2
rickthestick2
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next