Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either online rank means ABSOLUTELY nothing, or hackers fail

+4
Levi
rickthestick2
Neoxon
zelda_master_timmy
8 posters

Go down

Either online rank means ABSOLUTELY nothing, or hackers fail Empty Either online rank means ABSOLUTELY nothing, or hackers fail

Post by zelda_master_timmy Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 am

The first time I saw someone higher then gold rank was yesterday. It was a shiny bronze ase symbol instead....and guess what...he sucked horribly. I think he had like 2 kills and 13 deaths when the game ended. I killed him 4 times. So either he hacked for the rank and nothing else, or rank means nothing at all. Im guessing its the first one tho, cause most ppl I play high gold rank are win.
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Either online rank means ABSOLUTELY nothing, or hackers fail Empty Re: Either online rank means ABSOLUTELY nothing, or hackers fail

Post by Neoxon Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:01 pm

I've seen a few gold people online recently.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Either online rank means ABSOLUTELY nothing, or hackers fail Empty Re: Either online rank means ABSOLUTELY nothing, or hackers fail

Post by zelda_master_timmy Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:29 pm

I see gold players in every game, Im talking about the rank after lol
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rickthestick2 Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Maybe they were just having a bad day?
rickthestick2
rickthestick2
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 pm

I haven't played anybody with that weird symbol above gold. Probably a hacker. And I saw my first hacker yesterday. But not only did he have health and ammo hacks, he had speed hacks too. He had a score of like 102 and 0.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Meh I only really care about friend matches, they lag less and you dont have to worry about hacks or anything
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rickthestick2 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Levi wrote:I haven't played anybody with that weird symbol above gold. Probably a hacker. And I saw my first hacker yesterday. But not only did he have health and ammo hacks, he had speed hacks too. He had a score of like 102 and 0.

Yeah I saw a hacker who had like 75 kills and 0 deaths. I didn't really care much though, because he was on my team Very Happy
rickthestick2
rickthestick2
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Darn that kid who posted the hack codes.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:17 am

zelda_master_timmy wrote:The first time I saw someone higher then gold rank was yesterday. It was a shiny bronze ase symbol instead....and guess what...he sucked horribly. I think he had like 2 kills and 13 deaths when the game ended. I killed him 4 times. So either he hacked for the rank and nothing else, or rank means nothing at all. Im guessing its the first one tho, cause most ppl I play high gold rank are win.

I've been telling you, rank is meaningless. I'm still the silver pyramid and I slaughter! It's kills/deaths. You think that if I fight noobs all the time, my kill/death will be better than someone who has had to play harder people. That's true for the first 10 rounds or so, but what are the chances of only playing noobs? Over time everyone will play a similar amount of good and noob players. It's the only consideration that matters. You can have a kill death of 20,000/99999999999999999999 and have a higher rank than me. I'm still the better player with my 1200/600.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 am

Both are pointless Very Happy Only way to tell who is the best is by whoever wins XD
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:47 pm

jjvirus wrote:Both are pointless Very Happy Only way to tell who is the best is by whoever wins XD

This ^^^

Also, If your past gold rank its pretty much impossible to not be good at the game, there wouldnt be enough time for you to get there without hacking unless you were good. Its like 80000 experience to finish ranking......

K/D ratio is also good but INACCURATE. What if I stood in a corner of the map crouched and picked off 3 players per 10 minute game. Eventually my ratio would be amazing but yet Im losing matches by 50 points.

Also, if you get a kill and leave a match, the kill is still counted.

Now if they had a WIN/LOSS ratio, that would matter.
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 pm

zelda_master_timmy wrote:
jjvirus wrote:Both are pointless Very Happy Only way to tell who is the best is by whoever wins XD

This ^^^

Also, If your past gold rank its pretty much impossible to not be good at the game, there wouldnt be enough time for you to get there without hacking unless you were good. Its like 80000 experience to finish ranking......

K/D ratio is also good but INACCURATE. What if I stood in a corner of the map crouched and picked off 3 players per 10 minute game. Eventually my ratio would be amazing but yet Im losing matches by 50 points.

Also, if you get a kill and leave a match, the kill is still counted.

Now if they had a WIN/LOSS ratio, that would matter.

Think for two seconds here. If you are getting 3 kills a match, how are you going to get any kills at all? So you have a kill death of 100/0 That would have taken you 33 matches. Thats at least 6 hours of play and you only have 100 kills. How is that a good thing? Not to mention people will figure out pretty quick what you are doing and come kill you. The key here is the word "eventually". No one is doing that because it would be a waste of time. A noob can get 3 kills a match and 20 deaths AND STILL GET GOLD EVENTUALLY. I have seen many gold players who SUCK [censored]. I'm silver, but I'm as good as you. Care to explain that? And regarding whoever wins being the "best" This is BS as well. What if you lose with your least favorite guns/level and the winner had their favorite? Does that mean they are better, or did they have an advantage? This is why Kills/Deaths is the only way to tell the quality of a player. OVER TIME it shows how good of a player you are. If you are a good player, you will kill more than get killed, plain and simple. If you suck, more people are going to kill you. How is this not an accurate representation of skill? Rank only counts how many kills you have gotten, and EVERY PLAYER will get 80000 points EVENTUALLY! I bet your k/d is NEGATIVE and that's why you are saying this. Lol.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 pm

You wont get 80000 points eventually cause when if reach high gold ranks and "suck" you wont be getting a single kill lmao
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm

There's hackers in The Conduit? Oh no, this could kill the online.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:There's hackers in The Conduit? Oh no, this could kill the online.

What's that got to do with this topic?
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeldafreak76 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Ranking does mean something. if you see someone with the first rank they're most likely new and really bad (unless its someone making a second file online) but if someone is rank 24 they will be more skilled online as they will be more used to the controls and know the levels better.
zeldafreak76
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down