Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for?

+10
Darthwookie86
Levi
IceMario92
UND1SPUT3D_1
zelda_master_timmy
HeadShotx3
C. J.
kickball
Strife
Super Smash Bros. Fan
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for? - Page 2 Empty Re: What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for?

Post by Darthwookie86 Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 am

that will be me if i dont succeed the way i plan to! Or anyone with a severe anger problem
cheers
Darthwookie86
Darthwookie86
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for? - Page 2 Empty Re: What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Darthwookie86 wrote:that will be me if i dont succeed the way i plan to! Or anyone with a severe anger problem
cheers

Please don't destroy the Wii if you don't lose a match. If you were an elite member that was important to each other, it would be an devastating lost.

Which reminds me, if anyone here has an severe anger problem, try to learn how to keep your behavior under control when playing any Wii Speak game.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Darthwookie86 wrote:that will be me if i dont succeed the way i plan to! Or anyone with a severe anger problem
cheers

I'll lol so hard if by any chance you go "rage mode" when i'm online Laughing
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Strife wrote:
cheers

I would be screwed.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:44 pm

Neoxon wrote:
Strife wrote:
cheers

I would be screwed.

So would I. We also need are clan members to sound professional, if we want to prove ourself as one of the best clans in The Conduit, althought mild lanaguage is allowed, but we should only use it when we have negitive moods and then no yelling.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Neoxon wrote:
Strife wrote:
cheers

I would be screwed.

So would I. We also need are clan members to sound professional, if we want to prove ourself as one of the best clans in The Conduit, althought mild lanaguage is allowed, but we should only use it when we have negitive moods and then no yelling.

No worries, I don't diss a lot online.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Neoxon wrote:
Neoxon wrote:
Strife wrote:
cheers

I would be screwed.

No worries, I don't diss a lot online.

That's a relief. Especially since my grandmother does not want me to curse and I agree.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:17 am

Lol, Rage mode. If I get angry while playing, I play a lot worse.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Im excited about how good the connectivity is. It seems from what i read that u dont need an exceptionally high speed internet to play with no lag.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Levi wrote:Im excited about how good the connectivity is. It seems from what i read that u dont need an exceptionally high speed internet to play with no lag.

That's great news. However, Nintendo online service is not responsible for the poor online we've seen in games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it's the people that we play with. If Nintendo is to be blamed for any of this, it's that they directly connect us to the internet while playing. As technolgy goes forward, it makes our lives **********.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Levi wrote:Im excited about how good the connectivity is. It seems from what i read that u dont need an exceptionally high speed internet to play with no lag.

That's great news. However, Nintendo online service is not responsible for the poor online we've seen in games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it's the people that we play with. If Nintendo is to be blamed for any of this, it's that they directly connect us to the internet while playing. As technolgy goes forward, it makes our lives **********.

Yea, I know. The reason for Nintendo's terrible online in Brawl was the connection system used in Brawl. It didn't seek local players and you never knew when you would be playing with someone on the other side of the world. This wasn't a problem for people with blazing wired connections (even in some cases it lagged then) but for average speed, it was just terrible.

An example of great online is MKWii, hopefully TC will follow its lead.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Levi wrote:

Yea, I know. The reason for Nintendo's terrible online in Brawl was the connection system used in Brawl. It didn't seek local players and you never knew when you would be playing with someone on the other side of the world. This wasn't a problem for people with blazing wired connections (even in some cases it lagged then) but for average speed, it was just terrible.

An example of great online is MKWii, hopefully TC will follow its lead.

Of course it will. Another good example is Excitebots: Trick Racing. Not a single lag in the game.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:20 pm

you do realize that in all of the demo's the people were playing next to each other
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 pm

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:

you do realize that in all of the demo's the people were playing next to each other

Didn't some other people test the long range capability and said that lag did occur but minimally?

I think it was in an article on Nintendo World Report site.

Maybe I read the article wrong and mistook the info. If I'm wrong guys, I'm sorry.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Levi wrote:
UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:

Didn't some other people test the long range capability and said that lag did occur but minimally?

Maybe I read the article wrong and mistook the info. If I'm wrong guys, I'm sorry.

Minimal is still good.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 am

I'm sure it won't be an issue, however, I wonder how the game holds up when using wi-fi, not a wired connection.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 am

Levi wrote:
UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:

IDK but the IGN preview had them sitting next to eachother and that caused the controls to get messed up
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwookie86 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:14 am

Im excited to tweak my controls untill my wiimote explodes from overenjoyment. cheers
Darthwookie86
Darthwookie86
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:27 am

Darthwookie86 wrote:Im excited to tweak my controls untill my wiimote explodes from overenjoyment. cheers

I'll most likely use the default controls.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:49 pm

I will probably use default controls also but just change the bounding box to like a pixel by a pixel and map grenade throw to a button.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Neoxon wrote:
Levi wrote:
UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:

Minimal is still good.

That reminds me, I was play COD:WAW and not only are there like a billion glitches, there is so much lag that its impossible to move without lag affecting you.
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:37 pm

im_a_WMD wrote:
Neoxon wrote:
Levi wrote:
UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:

Minimal is still good.

That reminds me, I was play COD:WAW and not only are there like a billion glitches, there is so much lag that its impossible to move without lag affecting you.

I've heard of this before. Example of laziness of third-party developers.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:03 am

usually 3rd party developers make games for the wii not to satisfy gamers, but to male a quick profit.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 am

Levi wrote:usually 3rd party developers make games for the wii not to satisfy gamers, but to male a quick profit.

Not all of them
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:07 am

Neoxon wrote:
Levi wrote:usually 3rd party developers make games for the wii not to satisfy gamers, but to male a quick profit.

Not all of them

thats why i said usually.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next