Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Super Smash Bros. Fan (Or SuperSmashBros.Fan at IGN).

3 posters

Go down

My name is Super Smash Bros. Fan (Or SuperSmashBros.Fan at IGN). Empty My name is Super Smash Bros. Fan (Or SuperSmashBros.Fan at IGN).

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello there everyone! My name is Super Smash Bros. Fan! I'm a hardcore gamer since 1999 who grew up with the Nintendo 64. My favorite genre has to be fighting, closely followed by racing and platoforming. I cannot wait for The Conduit, my most anticapated video game as of now, althought I may not get it for quite awhile due to this horrible recession. I'm also looking forward to getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Tatsunko Vs. Capcom, Dragonball: Revenge of King Piccolo, Wii Sport Resort, Little King's Story, Tiger Wood PGA Tour 10, and more. My favorite video game console is the Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo Entertainment System. My favorite video game character is Sonic the Hedgehog and the original Mega Man. Mario used to be my favorite video game character, but I was introduced to Sonic the Hedgehog with Mario & Sonic At the Olympic Games and shortly after unlocking Sonic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, he became my favorite video game character. I also like to do game reviews. Thank you for listening.

Last edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

My name is Super Smash Bros. Fan (Or SuperSmashBros.Fan at IGN). Empty Re: My name is Super Smash Bros. Fan (Or SuperSmashBros.Fan at IGN).

Post by kickball Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 pm

thats pretty long Shocked
kickball
kickball
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

My name is Super Smash Bros. Fan (Or SuperSmashBros.Fan at IGN). Empty Re: My name is Super Smash Bros. Fan (Or SuperSmashBros.Fan at IGN).

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 pm

kickball wrote:thats pretty long Shocked

Trust me. I have posted longer introductions. Waaay longer introductions.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kickball Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 am

well then.
kickball
kickball
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:37 pm

N64 was amazing. I remember finally figuring out to press the "Input" button on my VCR (Remember those-lol) and figuratively crapping my pants at the graphics. Never had that feeling again from a game system. Can't wait to play Conduit with you!
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Josh6499 wrote:N64 was amazing. I remember finally figuring out to press the "Input" button on my VCR (Remember those-lol) and figuratively crapping my pants at the graphics. Never had that feeling again from a game system. Can't wait to play Conduit with you!

I can't wait either, but sadly, I have to. For maybe six months. This will suck.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down