Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread.

2 posters

Go down

The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread. Empty The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread.

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Hello there. Yesterday receive no comment in this forum whatsoever so I decided to bring up an intresting discussion here, which is called Super Smash Bros. 4. No confrimation of this game existing has come up yet, but if and when it does, please move this to the Wii & HVS forum.

You may now discuss Super Smash Bros. 4 and your ideas for it.

Here is my starting picture character roster for Super Smash Bros. 4:

The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread. MySuperSmashBros4StartingCharacterR

Rows are hortizonal (From left to right):

Row #1: Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus/ Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, and Ness
Row #2: Luigi, Diddy/Dixie Kong, Zelda/Sheik, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ike.
Row #3: Peach, Yoshi, Pit, King Dedede, Pokemon Trainer, Mega Man, Bowser, and Wario
Row #4: Little Mac and Olimar.

My full character picture roster for Super Smash Bros. 4:

The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread. MySuperSmashBros4CharacterPredictio

Rows are vertical (From up to down):

*: Unlockable

Row #1: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr.*, and Paper Mario*
Row #2: Donkey Kong, Diddy/Dixie Kong, King K. Rool*, Yoshi, Wario, and Little Mac
Row #3: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf*, Toon Link*, and Vaati*
Row #4: Samus/Zero Suit Samus, Ridley*, Ice Climbers, Pit, Balloon Fighter*, and R.O.B.*
Row #5: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Gooey*, Olimar, and Ray MK II*
Row #6: Fox, Falco*, Wolf*, Krystal*, Captain Falcon, and Samurai Goroh*
Row #7: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo*, and Lucario*
Row #8: Ness, Lucas*, Ike, Marth*, Micaiah*, and Issac*
Row #9: Mr. Game & Watch*, Solid Snake*, Sonic the Hedgehog*, Mega Man, and Bomberman*

With the exception of Story Mode, when you meet an certain requirement, you have to fight the opponent and beat it in order to gain full access to the character.

Alternate Costume:

Mario: Dr. Mario
King K. Rool: Kaptain K. Rool and Baron K. Roolenstein
Yoshi: More color swaps*
Wario: Overall Wario
Link: Dark Link*
Pikachu: Pichu
Ness: Ninten
Marth: Roy
Mega Man: Mega Man X*

Third-party characters that represent it's company:
Mega Man: Capcom
Solid Snake: Konami
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sega
Bomberman: Hudson Soft

Characters whom alternate costme have an * beside there name must be unlocked. Once you meet the requirement for Mega Man X and gaining access to more color swap for Yoshi however, you are free to use them. However, when you meet the requirement for Dark Link, you have to fight him with Link and defeat him, even if you used another character to acomplish the requirement.

Now you're probably wondering "What are the orange spaces with no characters?". Well, they are DLC characters. DLC characters cost between 50 and 200 points to download and you can only have two characters at your character roster, however, you can download as much DLC characters as possible in your hardware or SD Card.

Playable Characters: 51 (Not including DLC characters)
Starting Characters: 26
Unlockable Characters: 25
Characters with Alternate Costume: 9
Nintendo Characters: 47
Third-Party Characters: 4
DLC characters in your character roster: 2

Rate my roster and give out your opinion on it from 0 to 100. Thanks for watching.

Oh and here my video:

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread. Empty Re: The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread.

Post by Levi Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Sweet! I was waiting for this thread, even though I think its a bit early to be making, has anyone even confirmed that this game is going to come out?

And Megaman will never join the Brawl, lol.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread. Empty Re: The offical Super Smash Bros. 4 ideas Thread.

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Levi wrote:Sweet! I was waiting for this thread, even though I think its a bit early to be making, has anyone even confirmed that this game is going to come out?

And Megaman will never join the Brawl, lol.

There are no confirmation yet, but it's fun to speculation, espcially since Masahiro Sakurai said he would like to make the next installment, however, a few new characters won't do.

Actually, Mega Man has a very good chance of being a Super Smash Bros. 4 character.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down