Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want to see in The Conduit 2?

+4
Levi
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Neoxon
Link
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you want to see in The Conduit 2? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want to see in The Conduit 2?

Post by Levi Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm

I have to say splitscreen and LAN are an absolute must, being able to play friends and siblings with absolutely no lag would be amazing.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in The Conduit 2? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want to see in The Conduit 2?

Post by John Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Levi wrote:I have to say splitscreen and LAN are an absolute must, being able to play friends and siblings with absolutely no lag would be amazing.
You know I was joking about 60 frames. That would be nearly impossible with what there doing. But there is nothing wrong with 60 fps, it makes games seem alot smoother. Explain LAN. Because if you are hosting a match the game will automatically try for top speed depending on distance between each player. I also wish for an easyier party up system, maybe join your friend BEFORE finding a match.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Levi wrote:I have to say splitscreen and LAN are an absolute must, being able to play friends and siblings with absolutely no lag would be amazing.

Splitscreen has a chance. LAN was removed from The Conduit by Nintendo, so unless they change their minds, don't count on it.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 pm

John wrote:
You know I was joking about 60 frames. That would be nearly impossible with what there doing. But there is nothing wrong with 60 fps, it makes games seem alot smoother. Explain LAN. Because if you are hosting a match the game will automatically try for top speed depending on distance between each player. I also wish for an easyier party up system, maybe join your friend BEFORE finding a match.

LAN is when 2 or more Wiis nearby are connected.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Neoxon wrote:
John wrote:

LAN is when 2 or more Wiis nearby are connected.

Meh, no big deal, Beside, I don't know how to make LAN work anyway. Splitscreen mutiplayer offline is a must and online splitscreen would help too.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2