Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want to see in The Conduit 2?

+4
Levi
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Neoxon
Link
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you want to see in The Conduit 2? Empty What do you want to see in The Conduit 2?

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 pm

-4 split screen online
-4 split screen offline
-DLC
-Awesome campaign
-More people in a room for online (about 16-24)
-Name limit is 15 (for clans)
-Awesome weapons

That's all I can think of now.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in The Conduit 2? Empty Re: What do you want to see in The Conduit 2?

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Splitscreen
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in The Conduit 2? Empty Re: What do you want to see in The Conduit 2?

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Neoxon wrote:Splitscreen

They'll implant this since The Grinder is going to have 4 split screen.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Link wrote:-4 split screen online
-4 split screen offline
-DLC
-Awesome campaign
-Awesome weapons

Agree on all except the name limit. It should be 16 words. Also, better graphics to make it more amazing. Other then that, exactly what I was thinking.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 pm

-4 split screen offline
-DLC
-Awesome campaign
-Awesome weapons

same, except just put a 12 letter limit, 15 is too high, I hate people with outrageously long names.

also want

-bots
-lan
-co-op campaign
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Levi wrote:
-4 split screen offline
-DLC
-Awesome campaign
-Awesome weapons

same, except just put a 12 letter limit, 15 is too high, I hate people with outrageously long names.

also want

-bots
-lan
-co-op campaign

I disagree with just a 12 letter limit. While I can understand that you hate people with a very long name, a 15 or heck 16 would even more benefit our clan. That way, if we do have an 16 letter, people with longer names will finally be able to put in there full username (Except me, but who cares?) and still represent their clan.

I agree with lan and co-op campaign, but what are bots?

I think with co-op campaign, it should be harder then the single campaign, just like in Resistance 2.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Bots are computer controlled players that you can face in multiplayer mode. You can change their difficulties for a challenge. Seen in Gears of War 2, and a perfect dark game, forgot which one. There a bunch of games that have them.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Levi wrote:Bots are computer controlled players that you can face in multiplayer mode. You can change their difficulties for a challenge. Seen in Gears of War 2, and a perfect dark game, forgot which one. There a bunch of games that have them.

Thanks for the explaination.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Link wrote:
Neoxon wrote:Splitscreen

They'll implant this since The Grinder is going to have 4 split screen.

Ok, that leaves me hopeful.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptid Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 pm

various modes such as a

swarm mode

vehicles. i know no one else wants them but i wanna mow down aliens in a hummer. think about a drudge vehicle. awesome right? why not do a motorcyle. not over powered but fast. a well placed grenade would send it flying.

ragdoll. i love ragdoll. i love throwing a grenade and watching my enemies go flying instead of those grab the chest and jump death animations.

more enemies, this one has very few enemy types. if you ask me.

more outdoor open levels. better for all out war.(and vehicles.)

an escape scene where you shoot out of the window of a car while the drudge destroy a city or large area."ford we gotta get out of here" "get in that car" that would be great.

a full fledged sniper rifle.

a sticky grenade that explodes

shield grenade/gun the grenade would make a forcefield and reflect shots. the shield gun would draw a line that hangs in the air and you can draw a wall around you. to protect you.

tons of new weapons.

more us vs them instead of ford vs them. you are the only one fighting the drudge. i wanna see an all out war between man and drudge.

thats what i want
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm

cryptid wrote:various modes such as a

swarm mode

That would be pretty cool.

vehicles. i know no one else wants them but i wanna mow down aliens in a hummer. think about a drudge vehicle. awesome right? why not do a motorcyle. not over powered but fast. a well placed grenade would send it flying.

I half support this. Noobs would use them all the time.

ragdoll. i love ragdoll. i love throwing a grenade and watching my enemies go flying instead of those grab the chest and jump death animations.

I have no idea what this is.

Definitely.

Agreed.

an escape scene where you shoot out of the window of a car while the drudge destroy a city or large area."ford we gotta get out of here" "get in that car" that would be great.

That would be awesome.

Yes

It's in Halo, and it's going to be abused.

shield grenade/gun the grenade would make a forcefield and reflect shots. the shield gun would draw a line that hangs in the air and you can draw a wall around you. to protect you.

Awesome idea.

tons of new weapons.

"Yes!"

more us vs them instead of ford vs them. you are the only one fighting the drudge. i wanna see an all out war between man and drudge.'

That would be epic as he**

thats what i want
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:38 pm

I doubt there will be 16-24 players, there will be a lot of lag then
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 pm

zelda_master_timmy wrote:I doubt there will be 16-24 players, there will be a lot of lag then

Maybe they'll finally let them do LAN.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Well now that it will have an installed base i want it to go for the M rating.

And have DLC maps, skins, etc.
Offline Multiplayer with option of bots
Lan support.

and that pretty much covers it XD
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Strife wrote:Well now that it will have an installed base i want it to go for the M rating.

Lan support.

If there were only those things included then I think I won't buy it. Very Happy
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Strife wrote:Well now that it will have an installed base i want it to go for the M rating.

Lan support.

Unless the sequel is released after April 19, 2011, no to an M rated The Conduit sequel. I won't be old enough for it.

Everything else, I agree with.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:

Lan support.

Unless the sequel is released after April 19, 2011, no to an M rated The Conduit sequel. I won't be old enough for it.

Same here, won't be able to play it.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Link wrote:

Lan support.

Same here, won't be able to play it.

Same case, here.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptid Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Link wrote:
cryptid wrote:various modes such as a

swarm mode

That would be pretty cool.

I half support this. Noobs would use them all the time.

I have no idea what this is.

Definitely.

Agreed.

That would be awesome.

Yes

It's in Halo, and it's going to be abused.

Awesome idea.

tons of new weapons.

"Yes!"

more us vs them instead of ford vs them. you are the only one fighting the drudge. i wanna see an all out war between man and drudge.'

That would be epic as he**

thats what i want

ragdoll is a physics thing. like when you see a game like (insert example here) where an explosion goes off and the enemy will fly through the air and his limbs and body will go limp and physics take over. he does not move independantly. the enviroments and physics control his movements. say a force is applied like a grenade going off. the enemy will be thrown instead of doing a preset death animation. the enemy will interact with his enviroment like bouncing off a wall and then land on the ground.

the conduit uses preset death animations. that is where someone puts on a suit with balls all over it and acts like they are getting shot/hit with fire/dying/ then that motion is applied to a character model or enemy in game so that when an enemy dies he will use that animation. i wanna see a game where i shoot someone and they dont grab their chest or whatever and go ooh and fall down. if you get shot and killed you arent going to do a roll you will fall and if a grenade goes off next to you you wont jump go ungh and die. you will die, get thrown and bounce off of any object you hit.

sticky grenades rock in my opinion maybe they could be under powered but they work best with vehicles. ever been playing halo and some noob(A.K.A me) keeps hitting you with a vehicle? well with a sticky grenade you can put that to an end. just stand there wait for them to get close and stick it to the vehicle. you might die but with proper physics it could throw them out of the vehicle giving a team mate a chance to take him out and take that vehicle. but they should be hard to come by. not standard ever. and not as powerful as a frag/HE grenade

i will defend vehicles to the death. maybe they are cheap when used to run over people. but imagine a swarm mode with vehicles. just like 20 drudge mites coming at you. oh look a car*vroom**splat thump crack* problem solved. i mean vehicles are everywhere in the conduit and im sure a secret service agent can pick a lock and hot wire a car. especially with an ase but vehicles should have gas so that you cant stick in one for ever. maybe a minutes worth of fuel then it runs out. then its "what now noob" oh noes "this aint halo, you cant hide behind your windshield for ever" and if there isnt a fuel limit they should make them easy to destroy. like a well placed bullet to the engine. and bullets go through the door so you can still take hits.

swarm mode is basically like the nazi zombie for codwaw cept better weapons,enemies, and its on wii. also i think it should be online co op. and it starts out with conduits scattered around a level, first just one per person playing and the goal isnt to take out a certain number of enemys. its to take out as many conduits as possible, so they keep coming till you take out all the conduits then more conduits open signalling a new level.
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:17 am

Levi wrote:
-4 split screen offline
-DLC
-Awesome campaign
-Awesome weapons

also want

-bots
-lan
-co-op campaign

Nintendo axed lan from The Conduit, so it being in the sequel won't be likely.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 pm

I also want 40+ fps for mp.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Levi wrote:I also want 40+ fps for mp.

What does fps and mp mean? I don't know. Internet abbreation are difficult for me to understand.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 pm

What does fps and mp mean? I don't know. Internet abbreation are difficult for me to understand.
thats computer talk for frames per second. I want to see solid 60 FPS and a more mysterious story line, vichicles, online and offine coop, splitscreen online action and splitscreen, and finally rag doll pysics
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:41 pm

John wrote:

thats computer talk for frames per second. I want to see solid 60 FPS and a more mysterious story line, vichicles, online and offine coop, splitscreen online action and splitscreen, and finally rag doll pysics

60 fps for mp would be pointless and a waste of wii system resources. If the game is deflickered then everything should look fine with 40 fps. It would be hardly noticeable and perhaps not even if the game is deflickered. On a perfect screen, the human eye cannot notice any difference above 30 fps.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:00 am

John wrote:

I support this. With Online Splitscreen, Blacklight & I can play at the same time.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next