Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)?

+5
Neoxon
Levi
Link
Strife
Super Smash Bros. Fan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Most anticapated Wii game.

What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)?

Post by Levi Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Neoxon wrote:
Levi wrote:I wasn't one for guitar hero, I think its really boring. I don't know where the heck all the hype for guitar hero even comes from.

Your opinion, not mine.

Well that's why I said 'I' not 'you' weren't one for guitar hero.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your most anticapated Wii game for 2009 (Adside from The Conduit)?

Post by IcemanBry Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 pm

I think that Guitar Hero V, Red Steel 2, and Dead Space are the most anticipated
Guitar V: Its Guitar Hero, nuff said xD
Dead Space: Dead Space on the wii? Ooooo it brings chills down my spine lol
Red Steel 2: I really wanna see an improvement over the first and i can see it will probably do so.
IcemanBry
IcemanBry
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 pm

IcemanBry wrote:I think that Guitar Hero V, Red Steel 2, and Dead Space are the most anticipated
Guitar V: Its Guitar Hero, nuff said xD
Dead Space: Dead Space on the wii? Ooooo it brings chills down my spine lol
Red Steel 2: I really wanna see an improvement over the first and i can see it will probably do so.

Finally, someone who agrees with me (with the acception of Dead Space, I could care less about that).

Also, GH5 has You Give Love a Bad Name & 2 Minutes to Midnight, those 2 alone has me sold.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 am

Little King Story
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:47 pm

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:Little King Story

Little King's Story does loo pretty interesting, I'm keeping my eye on that.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:37 pm

DS Connectivity, 8 Player Online, On-Stage Miis, & RB Drum Support confirmed for GH5 Wii! Day 1 purchace for me.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Actually Resident Evil looks awesome.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Importing of most songs from GHWT and GHSH confimed for GH5 (more games to be added and Wii version is included in the consoles that can import) Buying day one!
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Neoxon wrote:Importing of most songs from GHWT and GHSH confimed for GH5 (more games to be added and Wii version is included in the consoles that can import) Buying day one!

I hate to brust your bubble, but Activision has shown there greed to the whole world and this video proves it:

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Neoxon wrote:Importing of most songs from GHWT and GHSH confimed for GH5 (more games to be added and Wii version is included in the consoles that can import) Buying day one!

I hate to brust your bubble, but Activision has shown there greed to the whole world and this video proves it:

Trust me, any company would do that (profit reasons). Besides, I'm a fan of GH and VV brought out the big guns for the game. There's no stopping me from getting GH5.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2