Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...::: Maximum Number of Friends is 64 :::...

+4
cryptid
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Strife
im_a_WMD
8 posters

Go down

...::: Maximum Number of Friends is 64 :::... Empty ...::: Maximum Number of Friends is 64 :::...

Post by im_a_WMD Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 pm

If you go to the TC instruction booklet and go to the part about multiplayer, it says "Note: The maximum number of friends in your friend roster is 64." (or something of that sort)

So, that means we can have more people in our clan (I assume).
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

...::: Maximum Number of Friends is 64 :::... Empty Re: ...::: Maximum Number of Friends is 64 :::...

Post by Strife Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Now that's a lot!

We could expand the team in the future but for now lets work with what we got and delegate roles ASAP
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

...::: Maximum Number of Friends is 64 :::... Empty Re: ...::: Maximum Number of Friends is 64 :::...

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Strife wrote:Now that's a lot!

We could expand the team in the future but for now lets work with what we got and delegate roles ASAP

Exactly, but you can leave me behind until I get The Conduit. I'll still be around posting like crazy to show my support thought.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptid Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:16 pm

64! if only you could have 64 people online. imagine the lagg. thats a hell of a lot. i wanna see someone fill it up. i dont even know 64 people who play videogames. let alone 64 wii owners with wifi.

hey 64. that sounds familiar. maybe its a golden eye reference
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:24 pm

i think The Conduit more like Perfect Dark, alien conspiracy...Joanna DARK, Michael FORD...wait..James BOND!?!? wtf is going on with Secret Agents with last names made with 4 letters?! XD
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Strife wrote:i think The Conduit more like Perfect Dark, alien conspiracy...Joanna DARK, Michael FORD...wait..James BOND!?!? wtf is going on with Secret Agents with last names made with 4 letters?! XD

Haha, last names. Oh man I'm getting it in about an hour or so, I can't wait. However, no Wii Speak, sadly.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Levi wrote:
Strife wrote:i think The Conduit more like Perfect Dark, alien conspiracy...Joanna DARK, Michael FORD...wait..James BOND!?!? wtf is going on with Secret Agents with last names made with 4 letters?! XD

Haha, last names. Oh man I'm getting it in about an hour or so, I can't wait. However, no Wii Speak, sadly.

I might get it tonight. And that's clever, Strife.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Very Happy

...::: Maximum Number of Friends is 64 :::... Napoleonyes

This is great news
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:02 am

That's good news, now I can add more friends.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Ok guys, thread will be locked. 64 limit is know a well known fact, and if you don't know by now........ Razz
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down