Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post ITT if you plan or currently have wiispeak

+7
Levi
im_a_WMD
C. J.
Neoxon
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Strife
UND1SPUT3D_1
11 posters

Go down

Post ITT if you plan or currently have wiispeak Empty Post ITT if you plan or currently have wiispeak

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm

I just want to know who has it and who doesn't.
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post ITT if you plan or currently have wiispeak Empty Re: Post ITT if you plan or currently have wiispeak

Post by Strife Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Don't own one but i'll buy it when i get my copy of conduit. bounce
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post ITT if you plan or currently have wiispeak Empty Re: Post ITT if you plan or currently have wiispeak

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:22 pm

I don't have it, but I will defindently get it for The Conduit.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Had it since Christmas (along with City Folk).
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm

I bought it and set it up the other day!

I had an idea about setting up a chat time through Wii Speak and/or the chatbox on the portal when The Conduit's review is posted on IGN. Of course, we don't exactly know when that'll be (although I'm guessing Saturday or Sunday), but I think we should set some kind of session to discuss not only the contents of the review itself, but also planning our first practices and what-not.

The unfortunate thing about the latter (planning practice) is that not everyone will get the game on the 23rd... and some may not even get it on the 24th. Goodness, I hope that's not the case. But it could be with some of us.
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:47 pm

C. J. wrote:I bought it and set it up the other day! .

Well, the test with me worked.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 pm

C.J and Nexton is lucky.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Im picking it up along with TC.
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 am

I'll prolly be buying it along with TC also
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:47 am

Guys! Get it before The Conduit so you will have it set up and tested out, used to it, ready to go!!!

Haha. I'm a little overzealous... cheers
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm

I'll just buy it when I pick up the game. Probably 80 bucks in total.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Ok, since no one else is asking or hinting at it, I'll just come out and say it....

Should we or should we not make a prerequisite for being in the clan that you have WiiSpeak? I mean, I hate to exclude those who get the game on Day 1, yet they have no way communicating with the majority of the team in-game. However, it makes things run so smoothly, and it's convenient all around.

Any thoughts?
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:49 pm

C. J. wrote:Ok, since no one else is asking or hinting at it, I'll just come out and say it....

Should we or should we not make a prerequisite for being in the clan that you have WiiSpeak? I mean, I hate to exclude those who get the game on Day 1, yet they have no way communicating with the majority of the team in-game. However, it makes things run so smoothly, and it's convenient all around.

Any thoughts?

I agree. We should have Wii Speak by the time we get The Conduit. However, we should have an 6 month wait from launch until the midnight of December 26, 2009 for us to get online and playing The Conduit online. Forcing us to buy it shortly after launch will result in a collasped clan and I know I won't be able to get Wii Speak or The Conduit at launch, since I have to wait until Christmas.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Sorry, but what the heck is an ITT?
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Levi wrote:Sorry, but what the heck is an ITT?

Same with me, what is it?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 pm

ITT is "In This thread"

I think you should be allowed in if you don't have it currently as long as you plan on getting it in the near future
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Unfortunately, if you aren't getting The Conduit right away, the rules-- though important-- don't immediately apply. I understand not being able to get it or WiiSpeak until Christmas, but that means not playing with us right away.

I don't mean this to sound rude at all!

It's important that you be active with us and help us shape the rules and guidelines for this sure-to-be-great clan of ours, but they won't effect you in the immediate future. When you get the game and WiiSpeak at Christmas, we will welcome you into the matches with open arms. Right now, though, we need to set a rule regarding the people in the clan having WiiSpeak within a certain time period of purchasing The Conduit.

Again, I am not trying to sound like a douche bag... I'm just making a basic observation! elephant
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:56 pm

C. J. wrote:Unfortunately, if you aren't getting The Conduit right away, the rules-- though important-- don't immediately apply. I understand not being able to get it or WiiSpeak until Christmas, but that means not playing with us right away.

I don't mean this to sound rude at all!

It's important that you be active with us and help us shape the rules and guidelines for this sure-to-be-great clan of ours, but they won't effect you in the immediate future. When you get the game and WiiSpeak at Christmas, we will welcome you into the matches with open arms. Right now, though, we need to set a rule regarding the people in the clan having WiiSpeak within a certain time period of purchasing The Conduit.

Again, I am not trying to sound like a douche bag... I'm just making a basic observation! elephant

LOL, I'm getting TC on day 1, but then I'm going out of the country for summer vacation.
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:12 pm

im_a_WMD wrote:LOL, I'm getting TC on day 1, but then I'm going out of the country for summer vacation.

That must suck
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:21 pm

LOL it does. Evil or Very Mad
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm

im_a_WMD wrote:LOL it does. Evil or Very Mad

Oh, yes it does
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 pm

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:ITT is "In This thread"

I think you should be allowed in if you don't have it currently as long as you plan on getting it in the near future

ok thx.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Hooooray.....I have the Conduit AND WII SPEAK.....I am excite
Church
Church
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 am

ITT

I have it.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:30 pm

I own it Smile

inb4SSBFsaysIbroke3wordrule
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down