Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the story in depth. things everyone else missed.

4 posters

Go down

the story in depth. things everyone else missed. Empty the story in depth. things everyone else missed.

Post by cryptid Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 pm

well ive had the game for 2 days now and ive seen how deep the story truly is. it started as a cliche slien invasion then it went into a deceptive government. then to 2012 doomsday nibiru now its going to greek mythology.

let me post some things that arent told to you directly.
(m) means hidden message
(p) means picture
(n) means name or title
(e) means found in enviroment
(d) means dialouge

(e)"poster in airport dated oct 1, 2012" this gives a year. many belive on dec 21,2012 the world will end or go through a dramatic change.

(m)"weep for long lost nibiru" this is the planet that many believe is the 12 planet of our solar system that will collide with earth on the afore mentioned date.

(m)"virginia dare was the first puppet" first white woman born in the americas. she was part of the roanoke colony which went missing with no apparent cause.

(n)"enlil" AKA adams. name of sumerian god. oddly enough sumeria is where the 12 planet 2012 doomsday story first originated. sumerian scholars believe there were 12 planets. the 12th was nibiru.

(n)"prometheus" name of your only ally in the conduit. in the end sequence enlil(adams) and ???? are talking about the invasion when ???? says "so prometheus has given fire to the humans." in greek mythology a titan named prometheus (means forethought, the ability to foresee the future) was tasked by zeus to create man. also known as the protector and benefactor of man. originally gave fire to man which leads to his exile where zeus chains him to a rock where a eagle constantly tears at his liver. was left there forever until heracles freed him.

(e)"painting on floor in ruined building." in the level "homeland" i believe. the one where you are on the streets you enter a builfing that has fallen over. before you leave the building to fight the big green alien look for a painting on the floor. it should be right at the exit of the building right before you drop out to fight the big green alien. the painting is of a giant man chained to a mountain with a large eagle tearing at his side. sound familiar? its prometheus.

(d)"there are worse things than exile enlil" that is said by ???? in the credits. meaning enlil has been exiled before or is currently exiled.

what does all this mean? well i am not sure. i have an idea but im not sure yet. there are more messages but i will not post them. too many. and its more fun for you to find them.

also if anyone has high voltages email address plz tell me. i want to thank them personnally for this great game and ask them how close i am to the truth.

so in short what do you think? what connections have you found? and here is a nerdy quote. "question everything, accept nothing but the truth" i love this game.
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

the story in depth. things everyone else missed. Empty Re: the story in depth. things everyone else missed.

Post by Levi Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:16 am

Did you do this all yourself? Wow, way to analyze things cryptid.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

the story in depth. things everyone else missed. Empty Re: the story in depth. things everyone else missed.

Post by Levi Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:16 am

Btw, we aren't friends in TC, whats your FC, mine is 4468 8768 8175
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptid Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 am

i thought you didnt have friends. i thought you were the invisible man

anyway.2321-3966-7554

name. igncrypt
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BengalsRZ Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Every time I read something about the story I get more and more interested. Great stuff man.
BengalsRZ
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Maybe the unannounced (though inevitable) sequel will tell more.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down