Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiplayer GLITCHES

+2
UND1SPUT3D_1
Josh6499
6 posters

Go down

Multiplayer GLITCHES Empty Multiplayer GLITCHES

Post by Josh6499 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Tell us about any crazy glitches you experience online!
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer GLITCHES Empty Re: Multiplayer GLITCHES

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Sometimes I get into a game and the map doesn't load properly and I can't do anything so I just turn the wii off
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 pm

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:Sometimes I get into a game and the map doesn't load properly and I can't do anything so I just turn the wii off

That happens to me too, I'm lucky to get into a match, probably clogged servers.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 pm

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:Sometimes I get into a game and the map doesn't load properly and I can't do anything so I just turn the wii off

Same thing happened to me about an hour ago. My nunchuck was responding, I was seeing the scores changing and all, but my wiimote wasn't responding and the map wasn't loaded.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 pm

jjvirus wrote:

Same thing happened to me about an hour ago. My nunchuck was responding, I was seeing the scores changing and all, but my wiimote wasn't responding and the map wasn't loaded.

Same with me but it doesn't happen frequently just once or twice out of say seven
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:21 am

1.5/7=21.43% Failure rate. That is pretty abysmal if you ask me. WAW never does anything like that. I chalk it up to inexperience on High Voltage's part. It's inexcusable really. If I wanted my money back, they would probably have to give it to me, as the product is defective. They also have no plans to do firmware updates either, which is incredibly rude, considering the lack of polish. Everyone is experiencing this too. That's a great many frustrated people. Every time you hard boot your system, you are one step closer to sending it to Nintendo and paying them $80 to fix it, or get a replacement. Why not push back the release date if there are still this many bugs? Especially if it won't get fixed later on. Mad
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:59 am

Same predicament as everybody else... how could they release this game with such a common glitch Mad
Drakose
Drakose
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:39 am

If it's on a Nintendo console and it's an exclusive, you should count on something stupid like this to happen.

Don't use gay to mean stupid

~UND
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm

jjvirus wrote:If it's on a Nintendo console and it's an exclusive, you should count on something gay like this to happen.

As a LONG time Nintendo fan boy, I take great offense at that! This is a SEGAgame, developed by Danger High Voltage. Nintendo has nothing to do with these problems as far as I can surmise. NO other game on ANY Nintendo system, can I remember being nearly this bug ridden. And at least it's not Microsoft: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gaming/xbox-360-failure-rate-30-says-retailers-271487.php
http://www.gamersreports.com/news/6842/gamestop-no-longer-selling-360-replacement-plans-images/
http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/13201/Retailers_Claim_360_Failure_Rate_Is_Over_30.html

pwnd
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:37 pm

I don't care who made it. I'm just saying if it's on a Nintendo console, more specifically the Wii, I'm always expecting something to go wrong. Whether Nintendo had anything to do with the development, I always see something failing in some fashion.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down