Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known campaign GLITCHES

+2
Levi
Josh6499
6 posters

Go down

Known campaign GLITCHES Empty Known campaign GLITCHES

Post by Josh6499 Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 am

Had something make you do this: Suspect ? Post any glitches/crashes you experience in the campaign here.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Known campaign GLITCHES Empty Re: Known campaign GLITCHES

Post by Josh6499 Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 am

Such as: I was playing level 5, near the beginning. ((SPOILER is black)) Right after prometheus explains what a skimmer is after opening that door I went into the next room but couldn't aim high enough to hit the enemy in the hole in the roof. So I went back and adjusted my vertical sensitivity. When I unpaused, Everything except my Strike Rifle was really blurred. None of the HUD was on screen and I could not pause the game to quit. I could make shooting noises, but plasma did not pour out of the barrel to incinerate the enemies. I let the enemies kill me, but then I just lay there. Game completely frozen. Had to reboot the system.

Edit: When I restarted, all my controls were reset ((WRITE DOWN YOUR SETTINGS) and I was started further in the level than I had been before the crash, surrounded by enemies. Thanks TC! Mad

Last edited by Josh6499 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New information.)
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:47 am

Here's another one, caught on video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7_n1Sh6Wc
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Eh, whatever, these glitches don't ruin the game for me. Except that multiplayer glitch where I join a game, and I cant move or shoot. That one is annoying, but it has never happened to me so Razz
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:02 pm

I haven't seen a glitch when i play
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Levi wrote:Eh, whatever, these glitches don't ruin the game for me. Except that multiplayer glitch where I join a game, and I cant move or shoot. That one is annoying, but it has never happened to me so Razz

Man that happened to me once. It sucked. Also, this one time online I had my SMAW out and I tried shooting and it told me I had no ammo even though I did. So then I switched my weapon to TPC and tried firing that but then this weird buzzing noise came out of my TV and the game froze. I had to do a "hard power down" and then try again.
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Josh6499 wrote:Such as: I was playing level 5, near the beginning. ((SPOILER is black)) Right after prometheus explains what a skimmer is after opening that door I went into the next room but couldn't aim high enough to hit the enemy in the hole in the roof. So I went back and adjusted my vertical sensitivity. When I unpaused, Everything except my Strike Rifle was really blurred. None of the HUD was on screen and I could not pause the game to quit. I could make shooting noises, but plasma did not pour out of the barrel to incinerate the enemies. I let the enemies kill me, but then I just lay there. Game completely frozen. Had to reboot the system.

Edit: When I restarted, all my controls were reset ((WRITE DOWN YOUR SETTINGS) and I was started further in the level than I had been before the crash, surrounded by enemies. Thanks TC! Mad

You can use spoiler tags ya know Wink

I was in level 3 when I experience this glitch, I was walking through a hallway and I paused to change my settings, then when I unpaused my character wouldn't move and I had to reset the wii. It was pretty similar to what happened to you
Drakose
Drakose
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 pm

im_a_WMD wrote:
Levi wrote:Eh, whatever, these glitches don't ruin the game for me. Except that multiplayer glitch where I join a game, and I cant move or shoot. That one is annoying, but it has never happened to me so Razz

Man that happened to me once. It sucked. Also, this one time online I had my SMAW out and I tried shooting and it told me I had no ammo even though I did. So then I switched my weapon to TPC and tried firing that but then this weird buzzing noise came out of my TV and the game froze. I had to do a "hard power down" and then try again.

Part of that happened to me. It was so funny. It said he had one shot in is SMAW but he couldn't shoot it. He reloaded, then it said he had no shots in the SMAW.

The first anti-reload!
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptid Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 am

yea i unlocked a cheat. with infinite ammo and went back and started throwing radiation grenades and the game froze.
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down