Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Nintendo Wii game?

+4
pizzapie7
Levi
jjvirus
Super Smash Bros. Fan
8 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Nintendo Wii game? Empty What is your favorite Nintendo Wii game?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 am

This topic is about your favorite Nintendo Wii game. Explain in details on why you call it your favorite Wii game and why.

My favorite Wii game as of now is Excitebots: Trick Racing. The online mutiplayer mode sold me, not to mention it ran amazingly. Also, cars resembled animals and it's one heck of crazy racing game. I also like that unlike in Mario Kart Wii, the item is not cheap, as they are rare. Pure skill racer, recommend for racing fans begging for an solid Wii racer. In fact, I even did a review on it. Here's the link:

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/nintendo_boy_game_reviewer_excitebots_trick_racing_nintendo_wii

Give out your opinion of my review at this thread, my IGN blogs of where I posted the link of the review in the "Excitebots: Trick Racing review finally finished, at Nintendo Life", or if you have an account, Nintendo Life, where I made the review.

You may post your review of the game in an external site of your favorite game if you have one.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Nintendo Wii game? Empty Re: What is your favorite Nintendo Wii game?

Post by jjvirus Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 am

Brawl no doubt Smile
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Nintendo Wii game? Empty Re: What is your favorite Nintendo Wii game?

Post by Levi Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 am

jjvirus wrote:Brawl no doubt Smile

I think this goes for me also, but I think it ties with SMG. both are the shining gems of the wii. Wait, I think I used that metaphor in another post. Oh well.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:49 pm

jjvirus wrote:Brawl no doubt Smile

Excuse me, but your suppose to use more then three words in a post. Smilies doesn't count it.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I need to tell him something.

On topic, while it was an disappointment, it was still a good game.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzapie7 Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Brawl.

Nothing else needs to be said.
pizzapie7
pizzapie7
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:37 pm

SSBF, honestly ZMT doesn't care. As long as it isn't spam, posting 3 words or less won't hurt anyone. If it was that big of a deal, ZMT could easily go into the forum control panel and make it so, but it isn't. Lighten Up.

On topic....To my surprise, TC may actually replace Brawl as my fav Wii game Surprised Its better than I thought it would be XD
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Yeah don't worry, as long as he doesn't continue to do it, it won't hurt anyone.

On topic, maybe Zelda even though it was easy as hell it was still fun
Drakose
Drakose
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:50 pm

For me it's between Brawl or Rock Band 2, altho yesterday i bought MK Wii and it made me stay up till 3 am ~.~

Brawl i play it with friends.

Rock Band i play it with friends but also when i'm alone, the DLC content i have it's really awesome so i make some cool setlist and play online too!
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:01 pm

I dont know.....as of Right now I am going to say Conduit. Its really great. I dont really think I have an all time fav. I love Tiger Woods 10, really amazing with WM+. Excitebots is great, Punch-Out is awesome.

Well ok....my all time favorite Wii game is Animal Crossing City Folk. I know its just like the other ones, but that game has taken up more of my time this gen than any other game. Well except NBA 2K7, 2K8, and 2K9. I love those basketball games.
Church
Church
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:54 am

Hands down, Call of Duty: World at War. Better than Zelda, better than Metroid. Absolutely better than the Conduit in terms of multi player gaming.
Here's the reason(s) it's better than the Conduit:

It requires skills that will also be useful in a real life firefight. I know this from experience in paint balling and infantry tactics. You must aim with precision, using aim down sight. This means your character will bring the gun to his face allowing you to aim with the actual sights on the gun, instead of a reticule. This adds to the immersion. It also slows your character down, just as IRL (In real life). You have very little accuracy if you do not use sight aiming, again just like IRL.
I only play hardcore mode, there is no HUD and it takes only one to four shots to make a kill. In Call of Duty:World at War, if you shoot someone in the head, THEY DIE! If you hit them in the face with a Molotov cocktail, THEY DIE. Not like the Conduit where you can fire 20-30 orbs of 3000 degree molten plasma at someone, and they're like, "Meh, eat flash bang!" then you can't see and they somehow PUNCH YOU TO DEATH! So, the 3000 degree plasma blasts didn't kill you, but YOU PUNCHING ME KILLS ME? WHAT THE !@#$???
In World at War, you get to choose which weapons and grenades you will take into battle. You can also change this when you respawn. This will give you an advantage over morons who think the MP40 is actually a good gun to use.
You can't adjust as many controls as the Conduit. But there is a SPRINT BUTTON and normal movement is FASTER than the Conduit's any way. The controls are way more intuitive. If you jump from a crazy height, you will die like IRL.
The radar doesn't tell you the locations of enemies at all times, just like real life. You actually have to LISTEN to what is happening if you want to be good. That is how realistic it is at times.

The graphics are somewhat blurry, yet amazingly some of the levels are IDENTICAL to their 360 and PS3 counterparts, just with a lower resolution. The Conduit has the upper hand here, but they are different graphical styles any how. I still like WAW's graphics. Quite a lot of detail.

If you find you are not that into TC, I highly recommend this one.

Last edited by Josh6499 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 pm

TC is best fps on the wii, CoDWaW was a good try, but not at TC's level.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum