Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Something I've Been Thinking About...

+5
kickball
Super Smash Bros. Fan
UND1SPUT3D_1
HeadShotx3
Link
9 posters

Go down

Just Something I've Been Thinking About... Empty Just Something I've Been Thinking About...

Post by Link Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:20 pm

What happens to the inactive members? I suggest we email him, and if they don't respond, they get banned. But this my opinion so yours may differ.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Just Something I've Been Thinking About... Empty Re: Just Something I've Been Thinking About...

Post by HeadShotx3 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Why would they get banned for being inactive?
HeadShotx3
HeadShotx3
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Just Something I've Been Thinking About... Empty Re: Just Something I've Been Thinking About...

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:54 pm

banning them would make it worse and you hve to give them some time how do you know that a tradedy (is that spelled right?) didn't occur
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:banning them would make it worse and you hve to give them some time how do you know that a tragedy (is that spelled right?) didn't occur

Nope, it was tragedy. And I agree, banning members for being inactive is silly. What if a long-time active member has to go for a few months and has no choice but to do so?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kickball Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:08 pm

no reason to ban only 16 registered users so far
kickball
kickball
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Here is the plan. After our clan grows to over 50 members and the forums become packed and stuff, I'm sure ZMT and the moderators will want less things to keep track of. If we see that a member is inactive in the forums and not coming to practice, we will consider banning whoever that person is. The final decision is up to ZMT. But I'm sure banning will be very very rare.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:00 pm

People only get banned for breaking rules too much or too severe. If someone makes an account and never logs in once it gets deleted after 30 days automatically.

They can always make another.
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm

zelda_master_timmy wrote:People only get banned for breaking rules too much or too severe. If someone makes an account and never logs in once it gets deleted after 30 days automatically.

Okay, thanks. Levi or ZMT can close this now.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Just to be safe, I'm on vacation the first 2 weeks of August. So I'll be gone for a while.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:19 pm

The forum also comes with a feature that allows admins to send messages to all inactive users at once which can save them alot of time.
Drakose
Drakose
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:26 pm

zelda_master_timmy wrote:People only get banned for breaking rules too much or too severe. If someone makes an account and never logs in once it gets deleted after 30 days automatically.

Forget my plan, this works much better.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:12 am

Actually the accounts don't get deleted automatically, the deletions need to be done manually by the administrators.
Drakose
Drakose
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 am

Ok guys, thread locked. ZMT's 30 day plan is the standard.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum