Hey its shino.

Go down

Hey its shino.

Post by Mr. lizard on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:44 am

Just showing that I care. I look foward to kicking ass with you guys. also I enjoy photoshop and movies. So I may record some matches to put on the Team IGN offical youtube page I'm sure you already have. *hint hint* and if you don't i can make one.


also If your short a few mods I have a little experience from the spigelnubs clan.
avatar
Mr. lizard
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Strife on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Welcome to Team IGN man.

you could make an awesome signature for our clan Wink

YouTube videos would be great!
avatar
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by C. J. on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Dude, let's get started on that YouTube page. Let's be one of the first clans to set up our channel and put videos up or some of our inter-clan practice matches!
avatar
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 33

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:07 pm

hi I look forward to playing with you and I like the Youtube Idea
avatar
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 am

Welcome to Team IGN, a clan for The Conduit! I hope you remain active and enjoy the site! Oh and Team IGN having an offical Youtube account is an great idea.
avatar
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Mr. lizard on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:56 am

I'll start that now.


Just look up TeamIGN.

Team colors guys? I'll work on it tommarrow I'm a little tired now.
avatar
Mr. lizard
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Mr. lizard wrote:I'll start that now.


Just look up TeamIGN.

Team colors guys? I'll work on it tommarrow I'm a little tired now.

If your meaning clan color, somebody alreay beaten you to it. But that's a nice suggestion.
avatar
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Link on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:38 pm

All the ideas are great!

Have a good time at Team IGN.

Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Michigan, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Levi on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:15 am

Good Intro, I look forward to having fun too.
avatar
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Posts : 371
Join date : 2009-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Mr. lizard on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:27 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Mr. lizard wrote:I'll start that now.


Just look up TeamIGN.

Team colors guys? I'll work on it tommarrow I'm a little tired now.

If your meaning clan color, somebody alreay beaten you to it. But that's a nice suggestion.
What do you mean beat me to it? were the colors already picked? because thats what i want. or do you mean that we already had a youtube? because if so I'll delete the one I'm working on.
avatar
Mr. lizard
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:31 am

Mr. lizard wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Mr. lizard wrote:I'll start that now.


Just look up TeamIGN.

Team colors guys? I'll work on it tommarrow I'm a little tired now.

If your meaning clan color, somebody alreay beaten you to it. But that's a nice suggestion.
What do you mean beat me to it? were the colors already picked? because thats what i want. or do you mean that we already had a youtube? because if so I'll delete the one I'm working on.

Someone already made a thread asking about it

http://teamign.forumotion.com/multiplayer-and-online-threads-f3/team-clan-color-t21.htm
avatar
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:07 am

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:
Mr. lizard wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Mr. lizard wrote:I'll start that now.


Just look up TeamIGN.

Team colors guys? I'll work on it tommarrow I'm a little tired now.

If your meaning clan color, somebody alreay beaten you to it. But that's a nice suggestion.
What do you mean beat me to it? were the colors already picked? because thats what i want. or do you mean that we already had a youtube? because if so I'll delete the one I'm working on.

Someone already made a thread asking about it

http://teamign.forumotion.com/multiplayer-and-online-threads-f3/team-clan-color-t21.htm

I told Mr. Lizard so. But I think he should be commended for that idea.
avatar
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Link on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Hope to have a good time kicking ass with you!

Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Michigan, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Josh6499 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Awesome IDEA! Welcome to the group. Everyone is super friendly here, but don't worry, our enemies won't know what hit 'em!

Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Posts : 127
Join date : 2009-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its shino.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum