Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do we play as a team in a public match?

+2
Neoxon
Josh6499
6 posters

Go down

How do we play as a team in a public match? Empty How do we play as a team in a public match?

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 am

This is really bothering me. We have to be able to somehow.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

How do we play as a team in a public match? Empty Re: How do we play as a team in a public match?

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 am

Josh6499 wrote:This is really bothering me. We have to be able to somehow.

We can join a friend's public match, but we have to hope it isn't full.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

How do we play as a team in a public match? Empty Re: How do we play as a team in a public match?

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 am

scratch They didn't really think that one through.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 am

Rant begins. I thought there were going to be as many options as in Perfect Dark. That game came out what, 7 years ago? They couldn't match it for features? I know it didn't have online, but split screen with 4 people in the room was better. You could choose how long the match was, how many kills, player health, each individual weapon out of 32 (correct me if I'm wrong here) and so many more options I can't even remember! That was half of what made it fun. I guess other features of the Conduit make it fun too. I just can't help but feel they could've done better. Perhaps it's because Rare had a bigger budget, more time and the cartridge format. I have too much rage building up inside me now. How could you sell RARE Nintendo. RARE!? They were the best one! Mad FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rant complete.
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm

You gotta join someone elses game as they do a public match. Then you gotta get lucky your both on the same team xD
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Josh6499 wrote: Perhaps it's because Rare had a bigger budget, more time and the cartridge format. I have too much rage building up inside me now. How could you sell RARE Nintendo. RARE!? They were the best one! Mad FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rant complete.

Yes they were but not anymore lol!

So team player will suck if you can't choose teams it's all random?
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:30 pm

The best thing to do imo is just play with friends. After you dont care for ranking anymore anyway.

64 players means there will always be players on really.
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:52 pm

The only way is to be friends with your opponents, and schedule a match. I did not even realize how hard this was to organize. I guess that's what they meant by no clan support.
Levi
Levi
Team IGN Member/Moderator
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Yeah, pretty stoopid. I say again. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???????????
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Today I was playing a game and I saw that two people had the same clan tag but were on different teams XD
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down