Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for?

+10
Darthwookie86
Levi
IceMario92
UND1SPUT3D_1
zelda_master_timmy
HeadShotx3
C. J.
kickball
Strife
Super Smash Bros. Fan
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for? Empty What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 pm

The most exciting part of online for me has to be Wii Speak. Being able to talk to other people in The Conduit will be most exciting. Too bad Nintendo had to screw it up with forcing it exclusively towards friends and friend's of friend.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for? Empty Re: What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for?

Post by Strife Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm

the online playing to me. It will be the first FPS that i play online that it's not the pc
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for? Empty Re: What mutiplayer part of The Conduit are you most excited for?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Strife wrote:the online playing to me. It will be the first FPS that i play online that it's not the pc

That's surprising. But anyway, I hope you enjoy the online play! It will raise the bar for Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection games.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kickball Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 pm

the awesomeness
kickball
kickball
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Hey, kickball! "Awesomeness" does not qualify as an answer! Smile

But seriously, the WiiSpeak aspect is great. I'm personally looking forward to the Bounty Hunter mode!
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 pm

I expect that this game can be played online really good with 1 mbps, i dont have high speed internet Rolling Eyes
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadShotx3 Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:10 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Strife wrote:the online playing to me. It will be the first FPS that i play online that it's not the pc

That's surprising. But anyway, I hope you enjoy the online play! It will raise the bar for Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection games.

Hopefully the Conduit is successful, so we can get more third party FPS with more great online features.
HeadShotx3
HeadShotx3
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda_master_timmy Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:16 am

Most excited for multiplayer here
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kickball Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:20 am

C. J. wrote:Hey, kickball! "Awesomeness" does not qualify as an answer! Smile

But seriously, the WiiSpeak aspect is great. I'm personally looking forward to the Bounty Hunter mode!

ok then the intense gameplay and cool game modes.
kickball
kickball
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:42 am

The online for sure
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IceMario92 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 am

well finally a high quality fps(that looks like perfect dark) with online (no lagg).

also im excited for wii speak. you guys should curse a few times to feel the epicness of wii speak.
IceMario92
IceMario92
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 am

Same here, I've played console online before, but not much, this will be my first one full time. I can't wait.

Btw, is there anyone here that has played pc fps and wii fps? I want to know if the transition is easy.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwookie86 Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 am

I am super jacked about the speed and the quality of the online gameplay. Little to no lag! Wii speak will be a gateway for bad mouthing other clans and competitors. I am also curious to see exactly how the ranking system works on the game.
Darthwookie86
Darthwookie86
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Darthwookie86 wrote:I am super jacked about the speed and the quality of the online gameplay. Little to no lag! Wii speak will be a gateway for bad mouthing other clans and competitors. I am also curious to see exactly how the ranking system works on the game.

Same here, though I'm also excited for ASE Football & Bounty Hunter.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 pm

I look forward to bounty hunter the most. It's not a team match, but it'll be fun for us to use that mode as practice!
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:51 pm

C. J. wrote:I look forward to bounty hunter the most. It's not a team match, but it'll be fun for us to use that mode as practice!

Yeah, it makes a great practice mode, but I love me some teamwork.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:03 pm

My favorite is gonna be the deathmatches. Bounty Hunter is a great idea, but I know that will be my worst game mode. Runner up to worst is gonna be ASE foot ball.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Levi wrote:My favorite is gonna be the deathmatches. Bounty Hunter is a great idea, but I know that will be my worst game mode. Runner up to worst is gonna be ASE foot ball.

Yeah, nothing beats shooting the living crap out of random people & friends.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Neoxon wrote:
Levi wrote:My favorite is gonna be the deathmatches. Bounty Hunter is a great idea, but I know that will be my worst game mode. Runner up to worst is gonna be ASE foot ball.

This Twisted Evil

Will we become like this guy??

Stay tuned to next Tuesday for the answer! lol!
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

That guy, has some serious issues....

You see what Halo does to people?
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Levi wrote:That guy, has some serious issues....

You see what Halo does to people?

Yup, 100% clear.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm most excited for the maps, I really want to see some good ones. The Streets map is sure to be a classic though. That's the one I've seen the most.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Levi wrote:I'm most excited for the maps, I really want to see some good ones. The Streets map is sure to be a classic though. That's the one I've seen the most.

Yeah
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 pm

That video. was. HILARIOUS.

My friends and I used to do system links with Halo 2, and it got intense with trash talking.

I love the dude's reaction around 1:29 in the video. Priceless. Haha.
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 am

Strife wrote:
Neoxon wrote:

This Twisted Evil

Will we become like this guy??

Stay tuned to next Tuesday for the answer! lol!

As long as we have rules in this clan that extends to online play, which should include just mild language, no. I won't mind mild foul language, but please don't go overboard. Oh and that video was funny.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next