Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Wars and Matches, the official thread.

+11
im_a_WMD
C. J.
HeadShotx3
Darthwookie86
Super Smash Bros. Fan
UND1SPUT3D_1
IceMario92
Strife
Neoxon
Levi
zelda_master_timmy
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Clan Wars and Matches, the official thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Wars and Matches, the official thread.

Post by Strife Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:56 pm

I was referring to practice drills and stuff.

The top 6/12 won't be loners who are good at the game but don't know how to co-op.

It will be better if in practice we split, having like 3 from the top 6
in each team and the other 3 will be members that require our help
or are a potentially elite player who needs to know how to play co-op.

In clan matches or war we'll send our best team but we need the whole clan
to be not too far away from the elite level so they can sub in when one member wont be able to play
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars and Matches, the official thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Wars and Matches, the official thread.

Post by Neoxon Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Let's see

- Must own The Conduit within one-two days of its release, Check
- Must have Wii Speak once The Conduit is attained (I know some people won't be happy with this one, but it's the most efficient way to communicate with one another), Check
- Be active on the boards and chatbox here, Check
- Be totally sold out to the idea of team work... no lone wolves are needed, Check

I'm good with those rules.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Neoxon wrote:Let's see

- Must own The Conduit within one-two days of its release, Check
- Must have Wii Speak once The Conduit is attained (I know some people won't be happy with this one, but it's the most efficient way to communicate with one another), Check
- Be active on the boards and chatbox here, Check
- Be totally sold out to the idea of team work... no lone wolves are needed, Check

I'm good with those rules.

Shoot, I can't fill the first criteria.

Despite this, there are so many great ideas out their that I think we should combine our ideas into one!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C. J. Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Strife wrote:I was referring to practice drills and stuff.

The top 6/12 won't be loners who are good at the game but don't know how to co-op.

It will be better if in practice we split, having like 3 from the top 6
in each team and the other 3 will be members that require our help
or are a potentially elite player who needs to know how to play co-op.

In clan matches or war we'll send our best team but we need the whole clan
to be not too far away from the elite level so they can sub in when one member wont be able to play

I like this, Strife. It helps to keep teams and practice matches even, where the top six aren't playing against the "bottom" six. It sucks, ya know? I mean, I am all about being all-inclusive, giving everyone equal playtime (and I think it's a must from the start); however I also recognize that some will be markedly better at the game than others. It's not so much a matter of being snooty and exclusive... but, at the same time, it kind of is.

And I hate that sometimes....
C. J.
C. J.
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

http://www.myspace.com/lovesoamazingmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:51 pm

From what I see. Not that many Conduit clans have members. But once The Conduit comes out there's going to be BIG competition. So, the way I see it, we have a giant head start.

This Conduit clan is quite big so when we have enough members, lets go all out!: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Korlash/index.php?act=site
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 am

Link wrote:From what I see. Not that many Conduit clans have members. But once The Conduit comes out there's going to be BIG competition. So, the way I see it, we have a giant head start.

This Conduit clan is quite big so when we have enough members, lets go all out!: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Korlash/index.php?act=site

Korlash may have big numbers, but we'll show them that numbers isn't everything. I'll give you the exact words that they said and I'll give my respone to it.:

"Striving to be the strongest and most feared The Conduit clan there is."

"We plan to accomplish this by entering numerous clan matches and dominating them."

Shouldn't they practice first like us?

"Will You Be One Of Us Or Against Us?"

We are against you.

"We are a clan with No allies and We show No Mercy To any Clan Out there."

We know you have full desire to take over other clans for your own, don't do it. If your not going to show any mercy, at least leave the clans in good standings.

"Over 50k Guest account."

5,000 guest accounts? Looks like clan members only gets to pratice once ever 417 matches!

"Over 100 Active KO Members."

How are they going to manage that?

"Ready to bust some Heads?"

"It takes an Elite to Join. --------Korlash--------."

This is the first game in The Conduit series, nobody's going to be a vetern.

"Will We See You In Korlash?"

Not anytime soon.

"Join Korlash at www.Korlash.co.nr."

"See you in the Battlefield."

Wow, that clan is dead serious. I know what their objection is, to take over all clans until only they remain.

We have got to do something. Going against them is not a good idea. We need to do something to keep our clans safe. Here's how we're gonna do it. In order to defeat his clan, we'll need to keep our clan realitively small, so the Korlash clan will see no intrest in overtaking us. They'll probably go after the big guns first. We'll need a lot of pratices and when we're ready to do a clan war, we war with the smaller clans about our size. We won't overtake them, but tell them to become our allies against the Korash group, which is getting pretty big now. Then, when we get enough allies clan with us, we'll declare war on the Korash clan and by then, we'll already be a huge threat. If we win, clans will guaranteen safety. We'll force them to give up all of the clans they've taken over and tell them that if they want clan members, they don't have to take over other The Conduit clans. If my plan work, you'll thank me.

Oh and I know Korash plan is far from pefect. In fact, I notice some flaws that could destory the clan before it's a threat to other The Conduit clans. Please look up where the bold is to notice their undeniable flaws (And of course, a bit bragging.).

I got another idea. Since I won't be getting this for awhile, I'm going to see what the fuss is about Korash thread under a different account and investigate on the clan culture, function, rules, etc. and will report on their doing. I will not be making any posts out their, just observe.

As small as our clan is, we must unite as one to eventually put to end to this potential nightmare that the Korash clan may give us. If we don't, we could lose our online privledge.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 am

Didn't realise how big this thread got

Anyway I agree with almost every idea ITT
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Link wrote:From what I see. Not that many Conduit clans have members. But once The Conduit comes out there's going to be BIG competition. So, the way I see it, we have a giant head start.

Korlash may have big numbers, but we'll show them that numbers isn't everything. I'll give you the exact words that they said and I'll give my respone to it.:

"We plan to accomplish this by entering numerous clan matches and dominating them."

We are against you.

We know you have full desire to take over other clans for your own, don't do it. If your not going to show any mercy, at least leave the clans in good standings.

5,000 guest accounts? Looks like clan members only gets to pratice once ever 417 matches!

Not anytime soon.

Wow, that clan is dead serious. I know what their objection is, to take over all clans until only they remain.

We have got to do something. Going against them is not a good idea. We need to do something to keep our clans safe. Here's how we're gonna do it. In order to defeat his clan, we'll need to keep our clan realitively small, so the Korlash clan will see no intrest in overtaking us. They'll probably go after the big guns first. We'll need a lot of pratices and when we're ready to do a clan war, we war with the smaller clans about our size. We won't overtake them, but tell them to become our allies against the Korash group, which is getting pretty big now. Then, when we get enough allies clan with us, we'll declare war on the Korash clan and by then, we'll already be a huge threat. If we win, clans will guaranteen safety. We'll force them to give up all of the clans they've taken over and tell them that if they want clan members, they don't have to take over other The Conduit clans. If my plan work, you'll thank me.

Oh and I know Korash plan is far from pefect. In fact, I notice some flaws that could destory the clan before it's a threat to other The Conduit clans. Please look up where the bold is to notice their undeniable flaws (And of course, a bit bragging.).

I got another idea. Since I won't be getting this for awhile, I'm going to see what the fuss is about Korash thread under a different account and investigate on the clan culture, function, rules, etc. and will report on their doing. I will not be making any posts out their, just observe.

As small as our clan is, we must unite as one to eventually put to end to this potential nightmare that the Korash clan may give us. If we don't, we could lose our online privledge.

Great idea. *applause*
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Link wrote:

We are against you.

Not anytime soon.

Great idea. *applause*

Thank you, thank you. I like to see what the other members think of it.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:47 pm

I agree, we should keep our clan off the radar until we know were ready. Then gradually beat other clans and rise through the ranks, then we take on Korlash.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Levi wrote:I agree, we should keep our clan off the radar until we know were ready. Then gradually beat other clans and rise through the ranks, then we take on Korlash.

Trying to make ourself known instantly could result ourself in being concerqued by the Korlash, and no one wants that. Doing that, plus getting other clans to be our allies will save us and hundreads of other potential The Conduit clans.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm

So is Korlash the biggest Conduit clan to date?
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Levi wrote:So is Korlash the biggest Conduit clan to date?

I guess so, but bigger doesn't always mean better. We just need to practice & get better.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Neoxon wrote:

I guess so, but bigger doesn't always mean better. We just need to practice & get better.

Exactly what you two said. Korlash may be big, but if the team is weak, we can beat them. Remember David when he killed Golitah with a stone in the Bible? If David could kill Golitah with a stone, we can take down the Korlash.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 am

Neoxon wrote:

Exactly what you two said. Korlash may be big, but if the team is weak, we can beat them. Remember David when he killed Golitah with a stone in the Bible? If David could kill Golitah with a stone, we can take down the Korlash.

My point exactly
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 am

David and Goliath, love that story.

Good ideas guys.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:48 am

btw, plz dont quote really long posts, kind of annoying.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by rickthestick2 Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 pm

So we're going for the 'humble clan' approach? Sounds fine to me. But we seriously have to practice, like, play the hell out of the game. We shouldn't be sore losers, but that doesn't mean we should be okay with losing.
rickthestick2
rickthestick2
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:01 pm

rickthestick2 wrote:So we're going for the 'humble clan' approach? Sounds fine to me. But we seriously have to practice, like, play the hell out of the game. We shouldn't be sore losers, but that doesn't mean we should be okay with losing.

Exactly what I had in mind.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm

100+ members?? there's no meaning, you will always fight against 6 so the 94+ can see how we beat the crap out of them cheers
If this was Ragnarok or WoW then yeah, i'll be like holy **** Shocked
But in the conduit is 6 vs 6 so we can take them on!
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Strife wrote:100+ members?? there's no meaning, you will always fight against 6 so the 94+ can see how we beat the crap out of them cheers

Yeah
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Strife wrote:100+ members?? there's no meaning, you will always fight against 6 so the 94+ can see how we beat the crap out of them cheers

The people in Korlash clan will have limited pratice, unless they do an astromincal amount of gameplay online, they'll still be weak as a whole when our clan is all ready to take on them. One major mistake is going over 32 members.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Well, what ZMT says goes, so were are looking at potentially a 100 members.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Levi wrote:Well, what ZMT says goes, so were are looking at potentially a 100 members.

100 members! That's waay too much! The highest limit must be 32, we can't go overboard.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by im_a_WMD Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Levi wrote:Well, what ZMT says goes, so were are looking at potentially a 100 members.

100 members! That's waay too much! The highest limit must be 32, we can't go overboard.

affraid What we cant have 100 members lol. This clan should be small yet elite.
im_a_WMD
im_a_WMD
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum