Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we need any additional sections for the forum?

+4
Levi
UND1SPUT3D_1
Super Smash Bros. Fan
zelda_master_timmy
8 posters

Go down

Do we need any additional sections for the forum? Empty Do we need any additional sections for the forum?

Post by zelda_master_timmy Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Im thinking maybe we can use a few more sections.

Im currently writing up the rules and I also will be making a HVS section for discussion of their other games. But what else do you think we need and why?

Im also going to assign like 2 mods to help out (if you try to join the mod group, it dont mean Ill add you xP), but were all being fine so its not like they will have much to do lol
zelda_master_timmy
zelda_master_timmy
Clan Leader/Admin
Clan Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

Do we need any additional sections for the forum? Empty Re: Do we need any additional sections for the forum?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 pm

We should make an Sega thread, because Sega is publishing The Conduit, rules when playing The Conduit online, a Wii forum, a review forum, a General The Conduit forum, where we can talk about anything that isn't mutiplayer, clan, or single player, and if not too streach out, a Nintendo forum. What we also need is an forum where we can make offical alliances with other clans and maybe more.

Forums that I think is necessary are Sega forum, rules when playing The Conduit, a review forum, a General The Conduit forum, and a forum here we can make officals alliances with other clans in The Conduit.

Forums that shold be considered, but not necessary are a Wii forum and Nintendo forum. I hope you like my ideas!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Do we need any additional sections for the forum? Empty Re: Do we need any additional sections for the forum?

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 pm

What about a wii general board (randow non HVS develpoed games) uh we need this section because we all own a wii and play more than just HVS developed games
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:51 am

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:What about a wii general board (randow non HVS develpoed games) uh we need this section because we all own a wii and play more than just HVS developed games

Exactly what I meant in my comment.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 am

UND1SPUT3D_1 wrote:What about a wii general board (randow non HVS develpoed games) uh we need this section because we all own a wii and play more than just HVS developed games

This
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Yay ! bounce

You finally made a rule forum.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Yeah, a wii board and inside the HVS games related board.

I don't think a sega board is needed if theres a Wii board.

You could add a suggestions or help board a later on we could put a The Conduit FAQ and tutorials for newcomers.

Also an offtopic one for music and non-game stuff related.
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Strife wrote:Yeah, a wii board and inside the HVS games related board.

Good call on that.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Maybe a poll forum.
Link
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strife Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 pm

True, a board for polls exclusively
Strife
Strife
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 am

I have an great suggestion! You should add an forum for posting Youtube videos!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 am

I guess, but I think that would best just be a thread in the Off-topic forum.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by jjvirus Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:45 pm

I think the General Discussion board should be left for the game itself, and then make a separate section for random discussion, like spam. Everything else I'm fine with.
jjvirus
jjvirus
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm

We're good for the time being.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:32 pm

I got another suggestion! How about we add an choice to muti-quote messages? That way, we'll be able to reply to mutiple people comments easily! Please add it!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Nice job Timmy! you added quick replies! It's now so much more convenient. Thanks.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Levi wrote:Nice job Timmy! you added quick replies! It's now so much more convenient. Thanks.

I agree with you on this. I also find quick replies useful.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum