Team IGN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi im cryptid

+2
UND1SPUT3D_1
cryptid
6 posters

Go down

hi im cryptid Empty hi im cryptid

Post by cryptid Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 am

(title) discuss.

this is an old username i used to use everywhere but i kept getting asked what it meant so i stopped. but now that there is a new wii game im excited about with online multiplayer thata deals with aliens (A.K.A wierd stuff) and i have an interest in wierd stuff ( not creepy but im interested in it. im not like "obviously its the fault of time travelers from the distant past that used to rule earth before we evolved" im just like "what if aliens were real?" i just ask questions and study these things and crap. i find many interesting stories from it too. anyway my name "cryptid" means hidden animal it wasnt a real word until the 1960s (i think) and it came from the man who coined the word cryptozoology " latin for study of hidden animals (crypto = latin for hidden) its a psuedo science and not taken as seriously as say zoology. it covers the study of any animal or species presumed to exist but not proven to exist ( bigfoot, nessie, mothman, yeti, popobawa, there are hundreds) it doesnt just cover the wierd (see previous list) but also more mundane animals such as small undiscovered mammals or insects. people think its crazy but i find it interesting especially when we find something (okapi, ceolocanth, silverbacked gorilla,) so thats my big interest and i hope you learned something useless from it.

note: if you ever have a question regarding anything related to the paranormal, cryptic, or just plain wierd ask me i probably know it. and i am scarred for it. (too much time on the internet*shivers*)

another note: i dont know about STUPID creatures such as vampires, unicorns leperchauns, or anything of the like. werewolfs i think are funny. but they have a root in truth in a strange mental illness. i hate vampires and unicorns and FAIRIES. these are stupid fairy tale creatures. if it doesnt have a root in reality then its a stupid creature so never ask about those. ghost ill go either way on though. aliens are touchy too. so remember if it has no basis in reality then i dont know about it. anything else though i probably know about.

i look forward to pwning with you guys.
cryptid
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

hi im cryptid Empty Re: hi im cryptid

Post by UND1SPUT3D_1 Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:44 am

Nice name I like it
UND1SPUT3D_1
UND1SPUT3D_1
Team IGN Member/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:57 pm

That was by far the most extensive explanation of a username I have ever read in my life.

Nevertheless, nice job on the intro.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoxon Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Sweet (but long) intro, & I'm liking the name.
Neoxon
Neoxon
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 am

A nice long introduction to the forum, I like it. Welcome to the forum Cryptid, I hope to see you active around here!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh6499 Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Very good name. "Hidden Animal" suggest you are a stealthy assassin!
Josh6499
Team IGN Member
Team IGN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum